THE WORST SONG EVER - WOT WE DO WINS!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Pink Floyd makes another boring song about stupid crap and asks people to pay for it.

Manowar is so incredibly lame, but Blaze's song has no sense of melody.

GnR is just horrific.

I forgot that Ozzy song existed. It's so ludicrously generic and thus, worse than a bad and boring Opeth song.

Floyd is one of my favorites while I'm meh about AC/DC. Can't tolerate a bad song by a favorite here. Floyd
Manowar sucks thus being disqualified of a vote from me. Blaze song was pretty bad. Blaze
I don't really know what the hell this was meant to be. GnR
Weakness is an inoffensive song on a great album. The other one was hard to bear. Ozzy

I've never understood the dislike for Weakness. It may be the weakest song from Damnation, but I think it ends the album on a dark, haunting note. It's a mood piece, through and through. And I love the last line: "I'm not afraid of what you have just done, but of what you've just become." The words themselves are chilling, as is Mikael's delivery.

There are FAR worse songs in existence; including Opeth songs. And I'm voting against Ozzy solely on principle, because everything Opeth does makes Ozzy look like a whining kid on a playground who throws a tantrum because he wants to go down the slide but can't because the other kids won't give him a chance.

I suck at metaphors.

Winners
Psychedellic Breakfast
Hail Kill & Die
Big Fat Money
Gets Me Through

Cream, Sabaton, Machine Head, Y&T.

If we ever do a worst video ever survivor, I'd like that Y&T one to be in it.

I looked at the list of choices. That's all, just looked... I think it made me dumbr. I heard a couple IQ points say "outta here".

Cream
...Sabaton. It's a bad song. You Not Me is just mediocre.
Machine Head by light years.
I hate Wrecker. I hate it. It's terrible. At least Y&T knew that what they were doing was terrible.

Sabaton song isn't abysmal, but Sabaton cheese is only fun when they're not going for sentimental. That's Eurovision with tanks.

DT is worse for me than Sabaton. I've got no problem with bad Sabaton, as I think they're a silly band in the first place. But DT? My #2 favorite band after Maiden? Hell no I will not give my stamp of approval to their turd. That song shouldn't have even made it to that album. You Not Me is an abomination. DT isn't allowed to sound that bad.

You Not Me is a progressive metal band trying to sound mainstream pop-ish. And failing miserably. I love pop but when pop is bad, it's really bad.

Back