Update, update, update!

tumblr_m7lqzz11w81r4nfqio1_500.gif

Ask and you shall receive. :D

Winners
Pressed Rat
Ballad of Bull

Crashing Around You
all American Boys

St. Anger songs are the worst. Cheesebag. Pussytitle Miss Stupidlyrics. Rush bias.

One more round and then all songs are introduced, right?

All songs have already been introduced. Unless you mean going through a second time, in which case it's two more rounds + wild card round because that extra Manowar song was added.

Metallica, DT, Clutch (Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!), The Beatles piddling around in a studio allegedly trying to capture a revolution in sound. To me, Rush are just being Rush.

That first matchup is pretty much the second worst songs by both bands. Metallica takes it for the embarrassing "KILL KILL KILL" segment.

Winners
All Within My Hands
Dimebag
Tai Shan

Ties
pussyfoot miss suicide
Rats

Gamma Ray
Dark Tranquility - although I actually got into this. I don't see why Get Down To Bizness is in this at all, however.
Bruce. I actively like Spirit of the Times. I assume the nomination is down to the Sons of Liberty political stuff?
Queensryche, but ideally, both deserve to go through.

So due to some ties and last minute changes, there have been extra songs that need need to be taken care of before we proceed. This isn't a head to head matchup, only one song will survive! VOTE FOR THE WORST SONG

This is England
Purify
Weekend Warrior
Metal Ripper - None of those songs are bad though.

I'm pulling for This is England to win the game.

Back