The Ultimate TLOTB Setlist Thread (Contest!)

That's exactly what I don't want it to be. Except for FTGGOG and Clansman, there is nothing to particulary look forward to.

Well, some of those songs have not been played in ages: Tailgunner since 1992, Die With Your Boots On since 2005 and Bring your Daughter... To the Slaughter since 2003. ;) Not saying that it is going to happen though.

The shape of the label and the covering on the top of the neck don't look like a beer bottle at all, much more like a wine bottle. Granted, it could just be a very loose artist's interpretation of a Trooper bottle, so who knows :D

It might be a bottle of rum...

(1) The Wicker Man
(2) Two Minutes To Midnight
(3) Stranger In A Strange Land
(4) Fear Of The Dark
(5) The Trooper
(6) For The Greater Good Of God
(7) Run To The Hills
(8) Revelations
(9) Heaven Can Wait
(10) Hallowed Be Thy Name
(11) The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
(12) The Number Of The Beast
----------------------------------------
(13) Iron Maiden
(14) Flight Of Icarus
(15) Sea of Madness :blush:

(1) The Wicker Man
(4) Fear Of The Dark
(5) The Trooper
(7) Run To The Hills
(8) Revelations
(9) Heaven Can Wait
(13) Iron Maiden
(14) Flight Of Icarus

FOTD as the 4th song? Why?

(1) The Wicker Man
(4) Fear Of The Dark
(5) The Trooper
(7) Run To The Hills
(8) Revelations
(9) Heaven Can Wait
(13) Iron Maiden
(14) Flight Of Icarus
You can add one more song to that set (It's too short). And put IM as main set closer, so you get at least a point ;) .

If Iron Maiden can drop 'Run to the Hills', 'The Trooper' and 'Hallowed be thy Name' from the setlist out of choice, then they can easily drop the inferior 'Iron Maiden' and 'Fear of the Dark'. I would love it, love it, if they dropped those songs.

then they can easily drop the inferior 'Iron Maiden'
Not a chance. It's the only song in their entire catalog which has been in every single concert so far. If they've never dropped it before, they wouldn't drop it after 42 years. It's the only song though, I'd argue, which has 0 chances of being dropped.

Not a chance. It's the only song in their entire catalog which has been in every single concert so far. If they've never dropped it before, they wouldn't drop it after 42 years. It's the only song though, I'd argue, which has 0 chances of being dropped.
...unless they get sued by Dennis Wilcock or something :p

I'd say FOTD, The Trooper and TNOTB have 0 chances of being dropped, as well.
I'd agree- I think since Trooper Beer happened, that song is not going anywhere, and FOTD and NOTB are pretty much essential on a summer "hits" tour.

Back