The Trooper VIP Pre Party or First to the Barrier ... " WHICH ONE IS BETTER"

Trooper Ale is throwing a free entry party outside the venue in Sydney before the show tomorrow.

It kicks off at 3pm so there's plenty of time to savour a few beers and look for Chad before heading to the barrier.

image.jpeg

You guys never know, Chad is such a legend he just might be in Sydney!! On a serious note, EVERYBODY that meets Kim needs to ask her about Chad from Tulsa!! You will love the reply you get. I wish I could see the concert again. Saw these boys in Tulsa and Denver. Maiden is the best!!!!

Interesting read.
Still thinking about doing the VIP for Toronto.
Will have to wait and see what funds I have after sorting out a passport and hotel first though.

So, we are back in 2017! Gonna do the VIP Trooper party for my birthday here is Dallas! JOIN ME IF YOU CAN!! And hit the shows in Oklahoma, then Dallas, Then San Antonio (missing Houston since it is in the middle of the week) But small Maiden tour thru Tx/Ok in June will do me right. I hope my girl Kim is still working the VIP! Hope to see Rod (sheriff of huddersfield) again as well! ;) UP THE IRONS!

I am thinking about doing the VIP deal in Dallas. Still seems pretty pricey to me, but doing it once might be worth it.

One question, what do you do with all the stuff they give you? Can you run it out to your car or something?

I am thinking about doing the VIP deal in Dallas. Still seems pretty pricey to me, but doing it once might be worth it.
Do it up bro! With all the swag, it is so worth it. Plus you can buy me a Trooper for my birthday! That is a win-win. lol (Nicko approves this post!) :)

One question, what do you do with all the stuff they give you? Can you run it out to your car or something?
Now, in Tulsa, they let you leave and go out to the car (drop it off) then we had other peeps waiting for us tailgating then we all just walked in the regular doors with everyone else. But it being AAC? Not sure about that. But getting closer to the event, I will try and contact someone to see what the deal is. Hit me up in May!? :)

They wouldn't let us leave in Vegas. We had to go straight to the venue. They were very strict about that..

Collin, that SUX! Yeah, i feel Dallas might be the same way (if that's the case, i will shmooze Kim to into keeping my stuff until after the show) EVEN THOUGH, the backpack you get can hold it, it just sux having to keep up with it. Brigantium! sup sup sup? yeah, it is back on! I can't believe we are still on this Book of Tours... tour! So bad ass. I just remember watching Death or Glory video, and we didn't "climb like a monkey" at Tulsa, cause we didn't know that was "a deal"... now i will climb my ass off! LOL- Up the Irons. Can't wait for June!!! Second accounts?

Alright, I took the plunge and bought tix for the Dallas show for me and my son. Still not sure it is worth it, but he is graduating college about a month before the show ... and I'll chip this in as part of a graduation present and try to talk to Rod about the wonders of big data and write this off on my taxes as a business expense :)

Back