The Running thread

I went for a run this morning. It felt good 3 x 5 minute intervals.

I suffered an injury in 2021 and I have only started to get over it. Swimming, stretching and physio exercises has helped.

All I want to do is run twice a week as part of a fitness routine. I would love to run sub 25 minute parkruns again, but that is a while off!

I went for a run this morning. It felt good 3 x 5 minute intervals.

I suffered an injury in 2021 and I have only started to get over it. Swimming, stretching and physio exercises has helped.

Nice to hear you are recovering from your injury!

All I want to do is run twice a week as part of a fitness routine. I would love to run sub 25 minute parkruns again, but that is a while off!

That’s what I thought when I started running during lockdown (i.e., being able to run at a pace of 5.00 min/km) and this morning I have done 5.1 km in 21 minutes. If I can do it, anyone can!

Nice to hear you are recovering from your injury!

That’s what I thought when I started running during lockdown (i.e., being able to run at a pace of 5.00 min/km) and this morning I have done 5.1 km in 21 minutes. If I can do it, anyone can!
I’m not even sure how I did the injury! I blame getting fat over Covid and becoming a dad. Those first few months are so sedentary. The muscles just got weak.

Back