The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

thanks for the samples!
This thing has to leak today!!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

It sounds like they all start a couple seconds earlier than the previously heard samples.  Starblind appears to be at the very beginning of the song.

It is definitely a great listen!

There are not enough boners in the world to express how many boners I have for this album to leak.

3 and a half billion boners just isn't enough.

Ranko said:
Italian release date is August 17th.

This guy is either lying (but I don't see how he could have faked the metal case, maybe he got it from something else and printed the cover), or he's about the only person in Italy that actually has the album.

If he has it, he sure is playing with everyone. However, I read somewhere last week where someone mentioned on that board said that their local shop would have it Monday. isn't it ironic that its Monday, and an Italian has the album? Seems too staged for me to believe it. I hope it's true and he puts it out there for the masses.

Lampwick 43 said:
It sounds like they all start a couple seconds earlier than the previously heard samples.  Starblind appears to be at the very beginning of the song.

It is definitely a great listen!

I think they start around 10 secs earlier. If we keep searching we might cut and paste the whole CD :bigsmile:

I sleep for 8 hours and this is what I miss?

You know, it wouldn't be hard to take an over-sized pic of the cover, shrink it down to 4.75 X 4.75, print it and stick in a CD case. I can have it done in less than 10 minutes.

I should do that and take a picture of me holding it in one hand and my dick in the other and send it to MFU.

looks like it has leaked! Well, i mean a couple of people at MFU are saying it's real.

Don't forget. It's not to late to Enter.

Official Pool:    

Convert your time to UTC before giving it to me!

Shouldn't be long now - I hope

They have the files alright. I was sent Satellite 15...The Final Frontier by E-mail and it's the real deal! This album should be out today!

So, uh, if someone gets a link, hook a brother up.

I'm getting my hopes up.  I can send nudes in return.  But you won't like them much, but it's the best I can offer.  (unless you're into hairy men).

dhmaiden said:
They have the files alright. I was sent Satellite 15...The Final Frontier by E-mail and it's the real deal! This album should be out today!

How does it sound?

Stan said:
looks like it has leaked! Well, i mean a couple of people at MFU are saying it's real.

I can't get on there. Didn't they block your ip?

Damn, I´ve been spamming F5 all day at work getting pumped up for the leak...and it´s a false alarm.  :(
Kudos to clanowy though for posting the longer, better quality samples.

Still hoping that the album will leak tonight...(Of course I´m buying it on the 16th!)

owa said:
So, uh, if someone gets a link, hook a brother up.

I'm getting my hopes up.  I can send nudes in return.  But you won't like them much, but it's the best I can offer.  (unless you're into hairy men).

I wouldn't worry about that here. I get a sense nobody here will holdout.

LordMaiden said:
I can't get on there. Didn't they block your ip?

Use a different web browser  :)

Back