The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Fucking list is stupid. As if one guy is going to give out links in the order of that list.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

A link was posted. I'm verifying it now.

Aaarrrggh!!! FUCKING LEAK IT ALREADY!!!

Sorry. Link is bullshit. Those guys over there are pure assholes.

LordMaiden said:
A link was posted. I'm verifying it now.
srsly Beard+basement?
That sounds like a suspicious link, something that a pervert would download.....

Posting fake shit should be an instant ban.

DanceFunkyDisco said:
It is fake.

Of course it is, everything on that thread over there is a lie. Stop chasing it, thats what they want. Whatever picture that child has of the booklet, fake or real, the fact is, he showed NO CD. Plus, he had no shirt on. Thats a DEAD give away!

I bet the album is being played now at the german record shops.

Ok, I posted a request for a PM over there.  I'm sure you can figure out which post is mine. :bigsmile:

LordMaiden said:
Posting fake shit should be an instant ban.
The are no rules in this forum everything is well planned to increase members

This is the most insane day I have ever experienced on the internet. Holy shit.

GOT PM! DWNLDNG RIGHT NOW! INFO LATER!

LordMaiden said:
This is the most insane day I have ever experienced on the internet. Holy shit.

Iron Maiden are the only ones can break the internet...awesome!!!

hallowed_bemy_name said:
Whatever picture that child has of the booklet, fake or real, the fact is, he showed NO CD. Plus, he had no shirt on. Thats a DEAD give away!

ROFLMFAO 

Time to get ready for work. Guess I'll pop in here throughout the day to see what happens.

This link better not be to a fucking fake  :mad:

Back