The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

What'd you guys think of Rainmaker?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Twarkle said:
Where's Travis?  His head would have exploded by now if he was here.

Maybe it did...

Has it leaked yet?!

Man, this is killing me, ha.

Cant stay awake any longer :( Really hope you guys get to listen to it very soon... night!

You know what? Let us make our own list. If I find it, I got Tavis, Stan, Hallowed and whoever else wants in.
Actually, 1 e-mail and the word will spread. I dunno...

Twarkle said:
Khan, can you take a look at the pic the guy posted and tell us if it's photoshopped?  Here's the link, http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9448/09082010962.jpg

Oh, and I thought that maybe they were doing some press to go along with a new song that had to be canceled due to complications form the storm.  In hindsight it was a stupid thought. 

It's either reasl, or a very carefully faked photo.

Sure i'll join a list... just woke up, sounds like it's been fun around these parts.  Morning (in cali) all! :edmetal:

If I find it, how do I upload it for everyone?

LordMaiden said:
You know what? Let us make our own list. If I find it, I got Tavis, Stan, Hallowed and whoever else wants in.

Count me in.
Stan said:
If I find it, how do I upload it for everyone?

PM people, ask for their email, and email them the link where they can download it.  Don't use this boards PM system to send the link though.

Man, what the hell, he had to pose with the cd without a shirt on?!  :down:

So, he's italian. This confirms the fact that a few days ago a guy on a forum (the italian forum where the vinyl pics appeared) said that today the cd would have been available.

Is the link (when leaked) being posted on here or is that against the rules?

Me to... if someone get album, put it on megaupload or rapidshare...

owa said:

Yes.  See my post about 4 posts above.

owa said:

Against the rules.

Thought I might aswell join so I can also bask in the joy when it leaks. Got it pre-ordered but I dont hold much hope of it arriving before or even on release day. I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER

LOL, this is like the infux of noobs on the official board when tour dates are announced.

Back