The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Im currently listening to 'The Longest Day'

somehow it seems very apt ;)

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

To be fair, if someone does have the album, and doesn't upload it, that doesn't really make him an asshole.  I wouldn't upload it either...however I also wouldn't gloat about hearing it.

hallowed_bemy_name said:
It don't matter. That other thread is a total hoax. Unless defo has it and is being a jackass. He has been quite in that other thread hasn't he. People are too damn gullable to have fallen for that.

Yeah he's definately trolling.
I'm gonna put my list on the pm list just for the lulz.  I want to see how he trolls them.  I'm gonna bet he's rickroll them.

As for Defo, I want to punch his asshole face.  What a dick.  

How long on this longest day
Till we finally have a leak

I hope I run into that guy so my fist can become part of his fucking face.

The Shat takes no prisoners!!  :lol:

Twarkle said:
If distributors follow that memo it means it will not even ship to stores until today.  Record companies sell to distributors, distributors sell and ship to the actual music stores, but it has to be before the 16th due to the German and Netherlands release date being the 13th.  And of course the vinyl version has made it's way into the hands of the public already.

I'm guessing the major shit that happened is the storm that destroyed the bands stage/gear.

I assume you friend is the user maidencroatia over on the IMFC forums.  He posted the same thing, but said he wasn't sure because he couldn't understand his source clearly.

Actually...I'm fairly certain that the "major shit" that happened...if that statement is really true, is that the vinyl got into some people's hands already. I don't see how the storm wrecking their gear would cause them not to release another song early.

So it looks like Defo1 is sending it to someone by email and leaving up to that person to upload it. Could be real!

Not gonna lie.  I found this board while looking for leaks a couple weeks ago.  Of course, it was the previous thread that is now 62 pages of doomed hilarity.  I lurked for a bit, but I figured I should join now simply because I should contribute, not just take advantage of the place hahaha.

Khan said:
Actually...I'm fairly certain that the "major shit" that happened...if that statement is really true, is that the vinyl got into some people's hands already. I don't see how the storm wrecking their gear would cause them not to release another song early.

Khan, can you take a look at the pic the guy posted and tell us if it's photoshopped?  Here's the link, http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9448/09082010962.jpg

Oh, and I thought that maybe they were doing some press to go along with a new song that had to be canceled due to complications form the storm.  In hindsight it was a stupid thought. 

I'm just saying, if you got it, fine. Keep it to yourself if you don't want to upload. Baiting people who want to hear it makes you an asshole.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...it's fucking rediculous they are making list

I was sleeping for the past 9 hours, so I haven't been able to read everything but I'll say this. Everyone on the MFU is a fucking bullshitter. Harna, Defo, whatever. A bunch of little 15 year old trolls.

I'm actually trying to join the place so I can tell everyone on that forum to go fuck a goat but never mind. I'm going to stay here with my Maidenfan homies. If I get a link, I won't be pulling any of the shit they are over there.

Cheeseofdeath said:
It won't leak until thursday, Avenged sevenfolds new album didn't leak until the day before it was officially released.

Not true....I had it just over a week early.

approx 84 people viewing this thread right now!

LordMaiden said:
I'm actually trying to join the place so I can tell everyone on that forum to go fuck a goat but never mind. I'm going to stay here with my Maidenfan homies. If I get a link, I won't be pulling any of the shit they are over there.
don't worry i did it

dimmyk13 said:
don't worry i did it

I'm making a list too.

1) Ignore posts on MFU.com

please feel free to add.

dimmyk13 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...it's fucking rediculous they are making list

Lmao, I put my name in it to just see how they troll people.  I'll tell you all if i get the pm and whats in it.

Where's Travis?  His head would have exploded by now if he was here.

Back