The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Twarkle said:
I don't think so, that picture looks legit.  Look at the flash and the reflection on the Mission Edition case.

Where the hold in the middle of the CD? He isn't even showing you the disc!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

i don't know what to say..it's almost 2 hours this

That photo doesn't look fake. They've just said that uploads have started.
I'm done with work, going home, having a nap, and then checking in tonight, to see the progress.

Altrough i think that those guys are a bunch of lame fucks looking for attention.
Seriously, the more those other people beg for upload over there, the more those will delay, even if they have the record.

hallowed_bemy_name said:
Where the hold in the middle of the CD? He isn't even showing you the disc!

The booklet is in front of the CD.

he really have it, but he really plays with us too !!!!!!!!
if i put my hands on the link, i will share it before even listening to it

See, no hole.

!BzuFlugBGk~$%28KGrHqN,!g8Ew5MTBqhNBM%28T3soDyw~~_12.JPG

I would like to punch defo right in his cock and balls.

The person who said will send the email to everyone isn't even the guy with the disc. And uploads haven't started anywhere. This flag of hate is saying he'll send it. To my knowledge, NO one has it.

If someone have DC++ there you will see if album is leacked...

defo1 has it but all the other guys are just fucking with everything. One of the guys said "I'll upload it soon" like he has a disc. Fake motherfuckers.

They are totally dicking everyone. The picture twarkle posted didn't come from Defo. Defo showed a blank case, no markings, no stickers, and complained of a dull packaging. Why? So it'd be easier to mimick in a fake photo? How easy is it to come up with a blank case to take a pic with. They pulled everyone's chain. How many excuses do they have? Copyright issue, trouble ripping, listening to it first, a 2nd listen...then BOOM, 4 other people have the album? What a joke.

And I thought this thread was getting insane.  That other thread....fucking wow...

Yeah it's rediculous..

Meh, I'm not looking at that thread anymore. Just a bunch of self-serving cocksuckers pulling everybody's chain.

If I depend on one of these assholes to listen to this music... I prefer waiting for the release date.

hallowed_bemy_name said:
They are totally dicking everyone. The picture twarkle posted didn't come from Defo. Defo showed a blank case, no markings, no stickers, and complained of a dull packaging. Why? So it'd be easier to mimick in a fake photo? How easy is it to come up with a blank case to take a pic with. They pulled everyone's chain. How many excuses do they have? Copyright issue, trouble ripping, listening to it first, a 2nd listen...then BOOM, 4 other people have the album? What a joke.

My pic still has the wrapping on it and the stickers are on the outside.  Take off the wrapping and it looks exactly like what he is holding.

Judging by what some of those guys are saying (especially that FlagOfHate fella), I'd say it's fake.

Twarkle said:
The pic I posted came from the Japanese 1st pressing, the other pressing wont have those stickers.

It don't matter. That other thread is a total hoax. Unless defo has it and is being a jackass. He has been quite in that other thread hasn't he. People are too damn gullable to have fallen for that.

Nobody lives in Germany or any country it will be released at friday 13?It is just a matter of going to stores and use some persuation and social engineering...Independent stores probably the owner would sell it for you himself.

LOL at all the people saying PM ME PLEASE! Really, we won't have to do that here.

Back