The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

When someone reaches 50 posts, they can choose to raise or lower your rating, once a day, depending on how they view you. It's meaningless, though.

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Gotcha. I'm about to fall asleep. Hopefully when I wake up, well you know. Night everybody.

Khan said:
How do you like your Kindle? I got a Nook....same idea basically, but sold through Barnes & Noble...and you don't HAVE to get books through Barnes & Noble, like with the Kindle you have to buy from Amazon.

My mom's been able to find a lot of free stuff online that isn't necessarily from Amazon. Like I said, you can also put any .text file on it, and probably a lot of other formats besides. I love how it generates page numbers and keeps track of chapters for individual books. It'll even save the page you stop on, in case you want to take a break and come back later. Can change the font, and the font size.

Still, my mom says there's nothing quite like holding a real book in your hand. Kimble doesn't replace that, at least.

Going to go to bed. Have work in the morning. Hopefully, the leak will be out when I get home  :applause: :okok:

2am here in Colombia. Hope this fucker leaks in the next 8 hours.

DanceFunkyDisco said:
User rating: -36

Why is Travis so hated?

He isn't hated, he is actually respected by the users and is really cool. I honestly don't know why his rating is so low.

I do believe it's my bedtime too.  Nice to meet you guys.  Here's hoping the album leaks sometime in the night.

It looks like a lot of people are going to sleep.  I'll stay up for another hour, if there's no news by then then I'm off to bed. :(

HallowedBeMyName said:
We're losing more and more  :lol:
:lol: .. here in greece it's morning..i am at work alone and i'm refresing this page every minute..i am feeling we are very close to this sheet

I'm curious about something. Is anybody actually looking for a leak, or all we all just staying here hoping that someone else finds something? Because honestly I have no idea where to look.

Here in SERBIA is 9:30AM,i drink morning coffe and wait this baby to leak :)))

Lampwick 43 said:
I'm curious about something. Is anybody actually looking for a leak, or all we all just staying here hoping that someone else finds something? Because honestly I have no idea where to look.

Don't worry i am checking the trackers every  minutes..and i am not the only one doing this  :bigsmile:

Lampwick 43 said:

Ha you have a point! I know I'm just sitting here, too lazy to check myself  :bigsmile:
dimmyk13 said:
:lol: .. here in greece it's morning..i am at work alone and i'm refresing this page every minute..i am feeling we are very close to this sheet

Welcome to Maidenfans!

I'm back for a bit while I'm waiting for some food to cook. About my user rating. One day it went from 1 to -50 just like that. The mods on here can give as many praises or kicks as they want. Even though I don't know what I would have done for a mod to want to do that.

dimmyk13 said:
Don't worry i am checking the trackers every  minutes..and i am not the only one doing this  :bigsmile:

YOU ARE FUCKIN' RIGHT!!!  :edmetal:

HallowedBeMyName said:
Ha you have a point! I know I'm just sitting here, too lazy to check myself  :bigsmile:
Welcome to Maidenfans!

Nice to be here mate..

Back