The Official I Popped My Clogs Because The Final Frontier Leaked Thread

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

I'll just keep editing them into the above post and then every couple of pages or so, I'll repost. Sound good?

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Thread

Put me down for Tuesday 5pm - 9pm if you please

Just to clarify, everyone is converting there guesses into Zulu time right?

Yeah, because we're all from different time zones, we have to be on the same page. Make things consistent. Zulu is Coordinated Universal Time. Depending on where you are, you'll have to either add hours or minus.

Convert your time to UTC before giving it to me!

Re: The Official Waiting For The Final Frontier And I'm About To Pop My Clogs Th

I'm still good to go with my guess.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I predict a leak between 1-2 PM Sunday, USA central time. Not sure how that converts to Zulu time.

Actually that's impossible. I think you mean 1-2 PM Monday, central time. Sunday already passed  :p
Just trying to help. I live in US central time too, (Chicago)

Lampwick 43 said:
Actually that's impossible. I think you mean 1-2 PM Monday, central time. Sunday already passed  :p
Just trying to help. I live in US central time too, (Chicago)

I thought he meant AM as in the next couple of hours

mozzle said:
I thought he meant AM as in the next couple of hours

Thats also possible.  I didn't think about that :lol: 1 am starts right about now.
What did you mean fonz?  :S

RMGadelha said:
i´m not a fan of e-books, i like having the paper on my hands XD. Works different with albums though... LEAK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think much of it at first either...but the technology of these screens is impressive. It's truly like reading a book. No backlight to tire your eyes, just sharp and defined text on an off-white background....unlike a monitor screen in any way. The thing is...while traveling, you can't really know what book you'll be in the mood for reading. You might take a sci-fi book but be in the mood for a more classic-type book. This allows me to take up to 1500 books with me on a plane or any other trip. On top of that, all I have to do is find a wi-fi hot spot on the road and download a book I don't have, if I want to.

It's definitely not for everyone....but I love it.

Lampwick 43 said:
Thats also possible.  I didn't think about that :lol: 1 am starts right about now.
What did you mean fonz?  :S
What did I mean about what?

Khan said:
I didn't think much of it at first either...but the technology of these screens is impressive. It's truly like reading a book. No backlight to tire your eyes, just sharp and defined text on an off-white background....unlike a monitor screen in any way. The thing is...while traveling, you can't really know what book you'll be in the mood for reading. You might take a sci-fi book but be in the mood for a more classic-type book. This allows me to take up to 1500 books with me on a plane or any other trip. On top of that, all I have to do is find a wi-fi hot spot on the road and download a book I don't have, if I want to.

It's definitely not for everyone....but I love it.

I just love that I can change fonts on my Kindle. No longer do I have to read books in fonts I hate. Since my Kindle, it's all "Courier" all the time. I love it. That and I love that I can have a complete library in my backpack.  
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
What did I mean about what?

Your time. You said 1pm Sunday. Do you mean a week from now Sunday? do you mean Monday at 1 am. Do you mean Monday at 1 pm. Could you clarify for us?

1-2 PM USA central time on Monday, August 9th. And you said to add 5 hours for Zulu? So, that would be 6-7 PM.

Ah, you should talk to my mother. She reads a lot, and fast - can read a couple books a day, no problem. She used to own thousands, but we kept moving back and forth, so after about fourty years of reading books the old-fashioned way, she decided to get a kimble. She loves it, and I can put my writing on it for her to read w/o having to print it out. Very useful.

mozzle said:
I just love that I can change fonts on my Kindle. No longer do I have to read books in fonts I hate. Since my Kindle, it's all "Courier" all the time. I love it. That and I love that I can have a complete library in my backpack.  
Your time. You said 1pm Sunday. Do you mean a week from now Sunday? do you mean Monday at 1 am. Do you mean Monday at 1 pm. Could you clarify for us?

How do you like your Kindle? I got a Nook....same idea basically, but sold through Barnes & Noble...and you don't HAVE to get books through Barnes & Noble, like with the Kindle you have to buy from Amazon.

Wow already 10 pages to this thread! I don't even think it's been a full day yet.

Back