The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Great unknown will be a fine addition. It's my 2nd favorite behind SOL from the album. Too bad if the red and black remains. A real waste of precious set space IMO. Was really hoping for Shadows of. the Valley as well.
Other than that the set is near perfection and the 1st & 3rd of July get nearer every day!!
Life is good..:yey:.

Great unknown will be a fine addition. It's my 2nd favorite behind SOL from the album. Too bad if the red and black remains. A real waste of precious set space IMO. Was really hoping for Shadows of. the Valley as well.
Other than that the set is near perfection and the 1st & 3rd of July get nearer every day!!
Life is good..:yey:.
Yes, Shadows of the Valley has always had potential as a great live song. It's still beyond me why they chose not to play it at all. Still, i'll be fucking happy if they indeed include The Great Unknown lml

So, it looks like TGU is replacing TOAC then? That would be awesome! I do love that Maiden did a tribute to Robin Williams, but I like TGU musically and vocally quite a bit more.

Well if this is really the setlist, I'm glad they went with minimal changes. The setlist is really perfect as is, swapping out a TBOS song for another TBOS song is really the only good change I can think of. Sad to see TOAC get the axe, but TGU is a good replacement. I like that tune.

This also means every song from disc 1 gets played while only 1 song from disc 2 gets played.

Well if this is really the setlist, I'm glad they went with minimal changes. The setlist is really perfect as is, swapping out a TBOS song for another TBOS song is really the only good change I can think of. Sad to see TOAC get the axe, but TGU is a good replacement. I like that tune.

This also means every song from disc 1 gets played while only 1 song from disc 2 gets played.
It truly would be a great set. Can't wait to see TGU if it's true. And you're missing WTRRD from disc 1, which won't get played.

Oh yea, never mind then.

Also, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of them rotating TGU and Tears.

It looks like my baby is staying in there so that's super great. I can't believe I'm going to see my most favorite Maiden song ever performed live!

I like what Metallica do with their set. They mix it up from show to show. Maiden not so much.

I like what Metallica do with their set. They mix it up from show to show. Maiden not so much.
Agreed. I mean I love Maiden and I will always love attending their shows, but a little variety would make it SO much more exciting

And after the tour ends, and all of them had their vacations.... Does everyone thinks that we will have a "No prayer-Fear and things like that" Tour??

I would prefer a reunion set, but they did that for only a few dates before change the set to The Final Frontier, shame they forgot México. :(

Most on here don't see Maiden doing a 90's tour since those are their least liked albums. However, after they pulled out Afraid To Shoot Strangers on the Maiden England tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they do some sort of non-album tour where they play a few more songs from that era. I just don't see a tour actually dedicated to that time.

It'll never happen. Most likely is a regular tour with one or two extra 90s tunes thrown in.

Well I still think about a 2000- 2016 tour, I really want to see that, they didn't came on DoD and AMolad tours so i keep dreaminG. I don't find a reason to make a tour if there isn't a album in the works, and they surely spend about 2-3 years

[QUOTE="Gk1, post: 652642, member: The pic might be fake though.[/QUOTE]
That's what I meant. Maiden rarely use full song titles on their setlists. If Eternity Should Fail is Eternity, Children of the Damned is Children etc.

Back