The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

A guy fell from the top tier in the 3Arena tonight. Missed the mixing desk by about 2 foot but hit the ground pretty hard. A lot of blood. Hope he's ok.

I would not say fell, he took and run and jump and tried to land on the canopy above the mixing desk to get into the standing area.

I haven't seen a live version of TGUnknown in ages. People are not eager to film/share it.
The Frankfurt version showed Bruce with lack of breath (in Antwerp this went better) and I was wondering how it went afterwards.
The first night he was out of breath, the second night he sounded better in my opinion. Best live version I've heard of it so far.

With the UK and its EU attitude neither. Let him wave an EU flag. Can someone photoshop this?

Please don't show a one-sided view of a complex debate. I am not in favour of Brexit, but supporting Jean-Claude Juncker and his unelected cronies is nothing to be proud of.

Please don't show a one-sided view of a complex debate. I am not in favour of Brexit, but supporting Jean-Claude Juncker and his unelected cronies is nothing to be proud of.
Humour dude. Humour. We know that Scotland does not like Britain's course/Brexit? Rather than waving the jack, the thought of doing the other flag instead, for once, would be a hilarious move.

Here is one from Nottingham:

That is one of my favorite videos from the tour so far. You have all had me so worried about an imminent demise of the band, that I've been checking lots of footage just to make sure for myself that things are still ticking...and they sound just fine :D

Lots of passion and drama and power in this song. Can't wait to hear it live in person!

Humour dude. Humour. We know that Scotland does not like Britain's course/Brexit? Rather than waving the jack, the thought of doing the other flag instead, for once, would be a hilarious move.
Can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure in Glasgow in 2011 someone threw a Saltire at him after the crowd had given the band (a rather hostile, it felt to me) rendition of Flower of Scotland. So maybe Bruce will bring his own this time? :p

Back