The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Totally, Killers all day long, great tune. Though i was more asking Travis if, considering hes a Wrathchild, does he consider himself :shred: or :turd:.

I like Wrathchild to be honest but would gladly take something else. Though maybe its length and directness are a factor when they're workin out setlists.

Watching videos from the Buenos Aires earlier this year. Insane how good Bruce sounded. Check out Hallowed Be Thy Name.
And that crowd is amazing.

I watched the Wacken 2016 video last night.

Does anyone else get a weird vibe between Bruce and Steve? Bruce was having a laugh with Adrian & Nicko at various points, and was generally in a celebratory mood (he was goofing around vocally more than he usually does)...but I never see him interact with Steve much on stage and it was evident this night. I know that's been their dynamic for most of their career....it would just be nice to see them look like they enjoy each other's company once in awhile.

Does anyone else get a weird vibe between Bruce and Steve? Bruce was having a laugh with Adrian & Nicko at various points, and was generally in a celebratory mood (he was goofing around vocally more than he usually does)...but I never see him interact with Steve much on stage and it was evident this night. I know that's been their dynamic for most of their career....it would just be nice to see them look like they enjoy each other's company once in awhile.
I hadn't noticed it more than usual. Have you seen the Tears of a Clown in Finland fun? Perhaps no interaction with Steve but he surely finds it funny!
http://forum.maidenfans.com/threads...ng-spoilers-within.32294/page-210#post-594917

Bruce and Steve have very big mutual respect to eachother. That is one of the things that has kept this line-up together for so long. They are wiser now and know how and when to give each other space and curb their egos and interests (without hitting eachother with mic stands and headstocks). The Iron Maiden nowadays is led by Steve and Bruce. They are the first to decide about everything and the others usually just go along, but they also have the right to veto. That said, Steve got the CO2 treatment from Bruce in Split during TNOTB.

The biggest change in interaction on stage this year is between Jan and H. They usually stood out of eachother's way, but this year they interacted quite a lot on stage.

Back