The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Please keep in mind some of us are on holiday and can't keep a close look on all the insanity going on on the board right now. Could you possibly wait for another week before you descend into complete madness? I wouldn't want to miss out. Cried?

Isn't it interesting how
CriedWhenCriedLeft resumed posting after Judas got his internet back?

:ninja:

I think the distinction is absolutely arbitrary and the existence of it might depend on the eye of beholder.

I just asked if Maiden will be streamed live over at the Wacken forum: http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=235006 Hopefully we'll get an answer soon.
You'll definitely want to check out the reply. It's looking like a pretty good possibility. For those of you too lazy to click:
8l5UjxJ.jpg

Good for Wacken, last shows on tour always have some special element for me.

Anyway there is new event shirt (for Spain) and it could also be the last one (maybe Italy gets one also). Love the classic country/flag background and shaman guy on the back of the shirt, but could've done it without the bull. From the picture I can't discern if Eddie is riding the bull, or is he "riding" the bull.
CnLG2NFXEAAbubP.jpg

For Adrian, I don't know, but for Harry, this is quite obvious. In july, I spent some 30 minutes looking at him signing autographs an being photographed, and he kept making those strange things with his mouth. Remember the 1982 shirt ? Are we an English rock band? No, we are dental floss salesmen from Montana.
Apparently, dental floss was not enough.
I knew I was right talking about adrians lack of teeth or whatever his problem is. Harry clearly has problems to. Do the fans think he to has false teeth perhaps?!

I never saw Harry in real live up close like you. If you say he has problems with his mouth and teeth then this must be correct.
Both of these men probably wear false teeth. what else is fake!??

I don't know. I was just trying to have fun with this. He has turned 60, he was 59 the last time I stood one meter away from him, and he is obvioulsly not looking any younger. His hair color is obviously not natural, but we shouldn't care that much, should we ?

Back