The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Talking about health when looking at Adrian in videos he seems to be always pursing his lips like he has gum and lip problems! Specially when hes soloing on a song with his guitar!! is it possible he is having trouble with maybe his teeth instead?he's old now -does smith still have his own teeth?
That's not the real Adrian Smith, that's an alien lizard impostor trying to hide his alien lizard tongue!

lol!:lol: someone called brucie-cried is Adrian H smiths dentist. why are you not telling us all about his teeth then?!

I don't think hes a lizard night prowler. your just being a big fool with that comment!

It doesn't matter since you are not even willing to be open about the various conspiracy theories that are out there.
those things you talk about are not "theories" my friend. The are cold hard facts!!
But I accept the wisdom here that mr smith probably does still have his very own teeth.

Talking about health when looking at Adrian in videos he seems to be always pursing his lips like he has gum and lip problems! Specially when hes soloing on a song with his guitar!! is it possible he is having trouble with maybe his teeth instead?he's old now -does smith still have his own teeth?
For Adrian, I don't know, but for Harry, this is quite obvious. In july, I spent some 30 minutes looking at him signing autographs an being photographed, and he kept making those strange things with his mouth. Remember the 1982 shirt ? Are we an English rock band? No, we are dental floss salesmen from Montana.
Apparently, dental floss was not enough.

Back