The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

It seems that either BNW or Wicker Man were left out due to set lenght. The Chinese cut Powerslave, and that will probably be replaced with one of those two songs.

Just saw a clip of the intro
His voice is better than I've heard it in years.
Someone's been getting some training
Maiden are seriously impressive. There's a magic about their performance even after just a 5 min watch
The best band on earth

I'm very satisfied with the setlist. My first show and I get this great setlist? I can't really ask for more! Six BOS songs, Hallowed is back and Powerslave! POWERSLAVE! March 24th please come soon! And I'm really proud of Bruce... The man is a legend.

Holy. Effing. Shit.

Just got back to my hotel room- i am in awe, still trying to take it all in! What a beautiful night- great pacing in the set, amazing pyro and Eddies, Bruce sounding amazing as ever and everyone looking like they were having the time of their lives!

We are so lucky to be able to witness this tour, its unbelievable how they continue to top themselves time after time.

Bravo, boys!

A better look at Nicko's kit.
yK1WnHG.jpg

FgmkThl.jpg

An3S2ho.jpg

WgkKhFs.jpg

A bit disappointed that the only songs in this setlist that I haven't heard live are TBOS songs and Blood Brothers :( Powerslave was definitely not needed IMO... At least there's no Sanctuary though. Obviously even this setlist is better than 99% of any concerts I could see live :p

Bruce sounds way better than I expect a 57 year old cancer survivor to sound :p

Back