The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

so the Florida shirt I just saw up close on the fan club forum... It's Eddie grilling a heart in front of rock in roll ribs on the front and the back says Ft Lauderdale :eek:

For us separated by many time zones, in how much hours from now does Maiden start?

I can't quite make out the front of #25. Looks like it could be the Florida event shirt

Edit: It's Eddie coming out of Rock n Roll Ribs

Last edited by a moderator:
#15 is the Florida event shirt. It's Eddie grilling a heart outside of Nicko's Rock N Roll Ribs. Love most of those shirts btw, really nice.

I know 2 shirts I'm getting... I'm worried about timing though... I want to take the stuff to the car, I need to meet at a certain time for FTTB and scan tickets before that... oh boy

Wow, $40 is steep...that said, I'll be getting that Powerslave/Ghost shirt in Vegas and then wait til Chicago for the city-specific one. Can't wait to see what the Chicago shirt looks like!

$40 is what it was in 2012 and 2013... glad it didn't go up... Looks like I'm good for 2 shirts and a cup or something lol.... I just talked to the BB&T Center too here in Sunrise. I won't be able to go back to my car because I have a FTTB pass. I would go in before 7pm, buy the shirts then instantly go to the barrier... damn.. Guess I'm wearing three Maiden shirts tonight haha

doors open at 7, merch stands are inside :( show starts at 7:50

Based on the official merchandising we can suppose some songs for the setlist:
The number of the beast
The trooper
Ghost of the navigator
2 minutes to midnight
Powerslave

Better than the Chinese setlist leaked !

Back