The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Hopefully this works for you:
d2DWoE2.jpg

This is very questionable though. An Eddie during Hallowed? Unless they mean the one in that big light circle.

Thank you! It's working now. :) I'm a bit disappointed if this is the correct setlist. 3 songs from BNW and nothing from the other reunion albums? (Except for TBOS of course). 4 Eddie would be awesome though!

That encore looks killer though. The Wicker Man is going to work really well between NOTB and Hallowed.

Bruce has said numerous times the 757 "wasn't big enough for the how we've got planned".

The stage looks to be the biggest yet.

Last tour had 3 Eddies.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
Could be. The walking Eddie will maybe appear during Wicker Man, and the big Eddie during Iron Maiden. Maybe a big Eddie for TBOS aswell, just like SSOASS had? And one more. Can't wait to see this show if this turns out to be legit.

WTF? It's too short!

Running time of the studio recordings with the exception of "Iron Maiden":
If Eternity Should Fail 8:28
Speed of Light 5:01
Brave New World 6:18
The Trooper 4:10
The Red and The Black 13:33 (!)
Death or Glory 5:13
Children of the Damned 4:34
Blood Brothers 7:14
Tears of a Clown 4:59
Wasted Years 5:06
The Book of Souls 10:27 (!)
Fear of the Dark 7:16
Iron Maiden 5:08 (En Vivo version)
The Number of the Beast 4:25
The Wickerman 4:35
Hallowed Be Thy Name 7:08

That's a very complex set and some difficult songs to play, it is enough with 16 songs!

And interesting to see Hallowed again, I hope that Bruce can sing it well, otherwise I can see it being replaced soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
morning all... today is the day :) and of course the fan site is down and so is Maiden's actual site:( a fan club admin posted they are adding new shirts and 2 soccer jerseys this week. Could be what they are doing. I want a model 747 of their plane honestly

Found this image on Iron Maiden Brasil page. I think, the trooper and brave new world will be played. Look the shirts

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 104
Back