The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Bruce said they will never play empire of the clouds live. Me personally I want them to play killers. Wonder why they didn't play that song when they basically played 80% of maiden England setlist 2 years ago.
I want a different moment on this tour, like the Death on the road tour with journeyman, i have seen a lot of maiden shows and the other songs cant create that atmosphere, i want a tour like that one, specially because the didnt come to mexico in that tour.

Since I'm seating in row 10 in the 100 section and not the floor, I won't see anything from raven age. I have to make the big line to buy a shirt, another line to buy beer and then one more like to go the bathroom. If I was in the pit then it's a different story.

:bigsmile::edmetal:<3I hope they do like the last tour, different setlist the first dates and then the set to the test of the tour,just dont play the same the two dates.... I would be good with that only if the two dates were like the final frontier tour, as everyone can see im really hyped for this tour, i prefer when is a new album tour than a old remembrance like maiden england

wEDnesday is this Wednesday and so is the kick off of the tour! I'll be there crossing fingers for FTTB drawing for my uncle and I. We will be wearing matching fan club shirts.... he's 6' 3" and I'm 5' 10". Pony tail for me. Hope to see all you troopers there on the floor! I'll be at rock n roll ribs Tuesday and likely Thursday too to discuss the show and set list. I'll get pics of ed force one Tuesday too.....

Do they do the drawing the day of the show? I don't know how that works. I'm seeing Maiden for the first time in Tulsa. Any explanation on how that works would be appreciated.
I'm planning on getting there around 10am. Doors open at 6 or 6:30. I'm hoping getting there at that time will get me a decent spot in the pit but I'm not sure.

Since this is the spoiler thread, my cousin is working with the maiden crew setting up the stage in ft lauderdale . Here's a look at the first images of the stage . If you don't want to look then don't scroll down
Hope to see some of you there opening night in Florida!!!
Please, if you can convince your cousin, can you get him to send a picture of the complete stage?

Bruce said they will never play empire of the clouds live. Me personally I want them to play killers. Wonder why they didn't play that song when they basically played 80% of maiden England setlist 2 years ago.
He said they won't do it on tour, but they could do it at an one-off concert with an orchestra or something. Nicko stated the same thing.

Am I the only one that don't wait at all for Alexander the Great to be played? It's obvious to me that they'll execute it only at their last tour, or even only on their last gig.

This set will surely be made of songs that are easier to sing, considering Bruce's condition and the relatively tight tour. If they play Killers or Where Eagles Dare, Bruce would be KIA after New York (and Nicko, NO ONE THINKS ABOUT NICKO'S SAFETY!)

I'm going to be more realistic and just say they won't play Alexander, mother Russia, to tame a land. So here's my made up setlist and I'd be extremely happy with this.
1- If eternity should fail
2- Speed of light
3- Wratchild
Bruce speech
4- Remember tomorrow
5- Brighter than a thousand suns
6-The Trooper
7- Number of the beast
8- Book of souls
9- The red and the black
Bruce speech
10- 22 acacia avenue
11-When the river runs deep
12- Fear of the dark
13-Iron Maiden
Encore
14- Stranger in a strangeland
15-Two minutes to midnight
16- Sanctuary
Thank you goodnight till next time

Journeyman pls? Rainmaker? Something from a matter OF life and Death? Why they don't go out that comfort zone, is a band that still could play any song they have

Back