The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that interview at Loudwire, that's for sure. That's the reason why they'll tour just 5 months in this first leg, to spare Bruce's vocal cords. I don't think it'll affect his performance (but i do expect a lot less of running around)
This is the longest they have toured without a longer break since I don't know when. The 90 's perhaps? At the end of the 2011 tour his voice was worn out, and they had longer breaks between legs then. It will be interesting to see how his voice is at the end of this tour.

This is the longest they have toured without a longer break since I don't know when. The 90 's perhaps? At the end of the 2011 tour his voice was worn out, and they had longer breaks between legs then. It will be interesting to see how his voice is at the end of this tour.

Actually, i just saw the schedule to the TFF Tour again and their World Tour schedule were quite much the same of the actual on TBoS Tour...except that we are in 2016, not 2011. Now i'm not so sure if their 2nd leg will extend beyond the US/UK (yeah, i was hoping that they passed through South America again)

Actually, i just saw the schedule to the TFF Tour again and their World Tour schedule were quite much the same of the actual on TBoS Tour...except that we are in 2016, not 2011. Now i'm not so sure if their 2nd leg will extend beyond the US/UK (yeah, i was hoping that they passed through South America again)
They had longer breaks in 2011.

Since this is the spoiler thread, my cousin is working with the maiden crew setting up the stage in ft lauderdale . Here's a look at the first images of the stage . If you don't want to look then don't scroll down
Hope to see some of you there opening night in Florida!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 143
Since this is the spoiler thread, my cousin is working with the maiden crew setting up the stage in ft lauderdale . Here's a look at the first images of the stage . If you don't want to look then don't scroll down

Wow...I can definitely see that circular spotlight shining on Bruce singing the opening of If Eternity Should Fail.

It looks like they're deviating from the usual stage set up. This has got me 100% more excited for Download! D

Wow!!! Are there other pics?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will that spotlight be like that "triangle" on the Early Days stage?

View attachment 4595

Attachments

• IronmaidenII.jpg
    IronmaidenII.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 142
wEDnesday is this Wednesday and so is the kick off of the tour! I'll be there crossing fingers for FTTB drawing for my uncle and I. We will be wearing matching fan club shirts.... he's 6' 3" and I'm 5' 10". Pony tail for me. Hope to see all you troopers there on the floor! I'll be at rock n roll ribs Tuesday and likely Thursday too to discuss the show and set list. I'll get pics of ed force one Tuesday too.....

We need more pics!!! I'm crossing my fingers til march 3rd, i want alexander the great or something different from somewhere in time:dancinggeek:
yes I want Alexander The Great too that would be so Awesome and The Talisman, Dance Of Death, Paschendale, and Blood Brothers would be awesome \m/

Reality: wrathchild and 2 minutes to midnight.

It's sad, the last tour they played phantom of the opera, afraid to shoot strangers and aces high, some good surprises so i still have many hopes, i ve already hear live all the songs that appears in the setlist OF china, except songs from the new album

I have a question about the Fort Lauderdale show is it doors open at 7:50 or is that when Raven Age or Maiden are on? Does anyone know this

Last edited by a moderator:
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:If they want to cause many heart attacks, there are two things they must do.... Empire OF the clouds and alexander the great!
Bruce said they will never play empire of the clouds live. Me personally I want them to play killers. Wonder why they didn't play that song when they basically played 80% of maiden England setlist 2 years ago.

Back