The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I really hope that there'll be a proper UK tour next year, it would have been 5 years since our last proper tour.

I don't think I really want to go and see them again in a festival environment.

I'm really hoping for a couple of arena dates announced up front. Maiden in a muddy field isn't my show of choice.

Are the presale codes unique for each member for each venue or does everyone get the same code for each venue?

It seems like they are unique for each member (random strings of numbers and letters), but each member can use that code for every venue in a given region (i.e. one code for all shows in the U.S.).

Are the presale codes unique for each member for each venue or does everyone get the same code for each venue?

Each member gets a unique code per country or region, and can book up to four tickets from each venue in that region. For a few shows so far, though, there has been a special link that only FC members can use for presales, and no presale code.

Wiz, if you're a FC member, you need to log into the forum and check your PMs. I don't think any of them get emailed out.

The latest I've heard on the grapevine for the UK is an arena tour taking in Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and London, plus Download festival, with dates being announced very soon. I don't know how the person in question knows this, but he sounds extremely confident in this prediction.

All of those shows should be easy to attend for me. The furthest is Glasgow and it gives me an excuse to visit my partner, so a UK meetup could work wonderfully for me,

Could be completely wrong of course, but it sounds plausible! He also said Download 'and other major festivals'. Interesting.

Another day without an announcement, another day that I'm no clearer on when I'll next see Maiden. However, it is one day closer to the next announcement, one day closer to knowing when I'll next see Maiden.

The latest I've heard on the grapevine for the UK is an arena tour taking in Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and London, plus Download festival, with dates being announced very soon. I don't know how the person in question knows this, but he sounds extremely confident in this prediction.
I'd definitely go to Birmingham and perhaps London and Download.

Manchester, I reckon, if any of this is accurate. Will have to see what if anything is announced, if it's on a weekend, if I can get time off, what it costs etc. Download is hardly worth going just for a day. It cost me the same last time as it would have to camp all weekend.

London will definitely be a Saturday with Sunday added on. No idea about the others. The last couple of tours had the Glasgow show on a Friday and then Glasgow on Wednesday followed by Aberdeen on Thursday.

Manchester and London, then. :D With maybe a helping of Download if I buy a ticket in a few months' time.

I think Download will have Rammstein as well. Today the festival's Facetube page posted about the possibility of Rammstein recording another album. AC/DC have appeared on the rumours on eFestivals too.

Cried told him.

Back