The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Just got my tickets as well. Can't wait. Anybody has any speculation on what they will play in concert for this tour?

Assuming a 16-song setlist, here's my wish (4 songs from the new album and 12 from previous albums - 25/75 split - considering we did not get the Maiden England tour, so gotta also catch up with the classics there!)

If Eternity Should Fail
Speed of Light
Number of the Beast
Wasted Years
Powerslave OR Aces High
Death or Glory OR Shadows of the Valley OR The Red and The Black (can't decide, would be happy with any one of these)
Killers OR Prowler OR Phantom of the Opera
The Rainmaker OR Paschendale
Book of Souls
Can I Play With Madness OR Moonchild OR The Clairvoyant
Fear of the Dark (I wouldn't mind if this is replaced by The Wicker Man, Brave New World or The Ghost of The Navigator)
Iron Maiden
Encore:
Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
The Trooper
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Just booked my flight and hotel for Ft. Lauderdale! SCREAM FOR ME FLORIDAAAA! :edmetal:

I'll be hitting Chicago as well- who will I see there?!
So far, by the tally I have been keeping, myself, you, Demigod, lampwick43, & Mr. Knickerbocker will be at Chicago. However, Vegas still has the most members attending (seven). Got my hotel already, book airfare soon.

I'll be hitting Chicago as well- who will I see there?!

So far, by the tally I have been keeping, myself, you, Demigod, lampwick43, & Mr. Knickerbocker will be at Chicago. However, Vegas still has the most members attending (seven). Got my hotel already, book airfare soon.

Myself and @Detective Beauregard will definitely be at the Chicago gig! We can always do a mini-meetup before the gig, even if there's no massive shindig.

I guess Mexico City and Monterrey dates were announced. Did that just happen or did I miss that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Mexico City and Monterrey dates were announced. Did that just happen or did I miss that?

Dunno. Here they are!

Maiden will open the Latin America leg of The Book Of Souls Tour in Mexico at the beginning of March:

MAR 01 - Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex
MAR 03 - Mexico City, Mexico - Sports Palace

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday October 14th through Ticketmaster.com.mx, and there will be an exclusive presale for Iron Maiden Fan Club members on Friday October 9th. You can find more details here .

Special guests will be Anthrax with support also from The Raven Age.

Dunno. Here they are!

Maiden will open the Latin America leg of The Book Of Souls Tour in Mexico at the beginning of March:

MAR 01 - Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex
MAR 03 - Mexico City, Mexico - Sports Palace

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday October 14th through Ticketmaster.com.mx, and there will be an exclusive presale for Iron Maiden Fan Club members on Friday October 9th. You can find more details here .

Special guests will be Anthrax with support also from The Raven Age.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/iron-maiden-announce-mexico-dates-on-the-book-of-souls-world-tour.html
ANTHRAX?!:( Wish we had them opening in the US!

Ditto!
Just saw them at RiotFest here in Denver a few weeks back, and they are playing fantastically right now.

The rumour is that the UK dates will be announced this week.
So I had been hoping for something like this @Brigantium...
Published: Oct 05, 2015

IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCE EXTENSIVE UK ARENA TOUR DATES ON THE BOOK OF SOULS WORLD TOUR

Maiden will open the European leg of The Book Of Souls Tour in the UK at the beginning of July:

JULY 02 - Glasgow, UK - The SSE Hydro
JULY 06 - Aberdeen, UK - AECC GE Oil and Gas Arena
JULY 09 - Edinburgh, UK - Murrayfield Stadium
JULY 13 - Belfast, UK - SSE Arena
JULY 16 - Newcastle, UK - Metro Radio Arena
JULY 21 - Leeds, UK - First Direct Arena
JULY 23 - Sheffield, UK - Sheffield Arena
JULY 27 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena
JULY 30 - Liverpool, UK - Echo Arena

AUG 03 - Nottingham, UK - Capitol FM Arena
AUG 06 - Birmingham, UK - Genting Arena
AUG 10 - Cardiff, UK - Motorpoint Arena
AUG 13 - London, UK - The O2 Arena
AUG 14 - London, UK - The O2 Arena

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Wednesday November 4th through Ticketmaster.com., and there will be an exclusive presale for Iron Maiden Fan Club members on Friday October 30th. You can find more details here .

Special guests will be The Raven Age with support also from Buckethead.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/iron-maiden-announce-uk-dates-on-the-book-of-souls-world-tour.html

Just read about Mexico's dates. They playing in the "Palacio de los Deportes" is a bit weird, it has a capacity of 20,000 I think and last time they came to Mexico we were 63,000 in the Foro Sol. Well, at least Ticket Master makes an exclusive pre-sale for people who are clients of the bank I'm client of. And we're getting Anthrax :D

If we go by the order of the tour announcement, El Salvador dates will be next... And Brazil will be the last Latin America dates to be announced. I need patience...

Back