The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Dont know if its true, but....

http://www.ironmaidenbrasil.com.br/2015/10/iron-maiden-possivel-set-list-da-book.html

Taken from their rehearsal studio

228.jpg

It makes sense, one song never played before (like Bruce said), The Red and The Black (boss song), Death or Glory, The Number, Hallowed, The Book Of Souls (already on tour clip)

To be honest, i like other songs than These Colours Dont Run, and i think they will not play The Great Unknown (i love the song) or Tears Of a Clows (besides that, Bruce have said that he liked to sing this song alone when recording the album)

Ok, Bruce never said they were going to play a song that they have never played live.

His exact words were that they were going to play a song that will make people say "Oh, they NEVER play that one!"

NOT

"Oh they HAVE never played that one"

Big difference.

Booked a hotel for Tacoma. Planning to go to Vegas too, I won't look at the setlist this time

Dont know if its true, but....

http://www.ironmaidenbrasil.com.br/2015/10/iron-maiden-possivel-set-list-da-book.html

Taken from their rehearsal studio

228.jpg

It makes sense, one song never played before (like Bruce said), The Red and The Black (boss song), Death or Glory, The Number, Hallowed, The Book Of Souls (already on tour clip)

To be honest, i like other songs than These Colours Dont Run, and i think they will not play The Great Unknown (i love the song) or Tears Of a Clows (besides that, Bruce have said that he liked to sing this song alone when recording the album)
:facepalm:

How many times do we need to go through this nonsense? They haven't started rehearsing yet. There is no set list.

And they are never, ever going to play Deja-Vu! :p

I have a couple questions for anyone who has done the first to the barrier.
Were you able to hold on for the whole show? And is it worth it or should I just buy seats?

I have a couple questions for anyone who has done the first to the barrier.
Were you able to hold on for the whole show? And is it worth it or should I just buy seats?
I did it at the Forum on the Somewhere Back in Time tour. For shows when the entire arena floor is General Admission (which appears to be the case for the U.S. leg) it's pretty intense because you have the crush of thousands of people pressing against your back. A lot of people had to get out of there for safety reasons. Plus, you basically can't drink -- if you need to use the restroom, you're never getting back there. I was able to hold on until the encore, when I intentionally moved back a little closer to the exit.

Possible change of plans, might go hit Vegas instead of Ft Lauderdale ... of course I am lobbying the wife for both :)

I did it at the Forum on the Somewhere Back in Time tour. For shows when the entire arena floor is General Admission (which appears to be the case for the U.S. leg) it's pretty intense because you have the crush of thousands of people pressing against your back. A lot of people had to get out of there for safety reasons. Plus, you basically can't drink -- if you need to use the restroom, you're never getting back there. I was able to hold on until the encore, when I intentionally moved back a little closer to the exit.
I guess I'll try it, it will be a huge step up from Machine Head and Iced Earth where I was on the rail. I don't usually drink during concerts so that'll be fine.

Not Chicago??

I already have a trip planned there in December to go see the Bears and Blackhawks and another in June to visit family. Plus, need to go on a weekend so my son will not be in school ... going to fly back early Monday morning, I am assuming he will not sign up for any morning classes as usual :)

The day Maiden finally announces the US tour dates the amount of my bill for dinner is...$6.66!!! (Could not have made that up if i tried):devil2:

Back