The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

I can't wait to see what the New York T-shirt looks like.

From the fan club boards:
attachment.php

The Raven Age is playing. Not bad at all. Very melodic, good twin guitar harmonies. Reminds me a bit of Bullet For My Valentine. Better than the Lauren Harris band. :)

Amazing to see all the young people at the show along with the old fucks like me. Lots of older fans bring their kids to the show. So cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, 10/10. Bruce never sounded better. Nicko hasn't lost anything. Adrian and Dave crushed every solo. Janick destroyed on Blood Brothers. The band was on fire.

The Red and the Black has to be experienced live. The crowd was into every song.

Iron Maiden is a blessing. If you have a chance to see this show, see it. You never know when it might end, and there will never be anything like Maiden again. So glad I traveled to see this show. Iron fucking Maiden.

I've seen a brief clip of footage from last night and it does look an incredible show. The event shirt is a good one, too - TBOS Eddie Statue of Liberty.

Oh boy, i'm already anxious for a 2nd leg. I'm still regretting that i didn't went to the São Paulo gig as well...
I just hope that Maiden remember of Latin America on their second leg, considering their usual modus operandi of playing here only one one leg, with the other being exclusive to North America and Europe.

90s, Legacy of the Souls Tour, the exact same setlist...i'm up for everything

Bruce is amazing fans on this tour (sounds better as the tour progresses). However, did anyone see both Mexico City shows this tour? If so, did Bruce sound better the first night than the second night (since he did not have at least a day's break in between shows)?
Reason I ask is I will see them in Chicago and they will play Detroit the night prior. Wondering if this will affect Bruce.

Bruce is amazing fans on this tour (sounds better as the tour progresses). However, did anyone see both Mexico City shows this tour? If so, did Bruce sound better the first night than the second night (since he did not have at least a day's break in between shows)?
Reason I ask is I will see them in Chicago and they will play Detroit the night prior. Wondering if this will affect Bruce.
I was there The two nights and the second night sounded better than The first one, bruce struggle in the book Of souls chorus, but the second night he hit The notes like a champ, and The same with TRATB, second night was better talking about performance, however the crowd was better the first night

IRON MAIDEN ANNOUNCE 2016 UK ARENA TOUR!
Band to wrap up The Book Of Souls World Tour with homecoming gigs...

Iron Maiden have announced details of a UK arena tour, which is due to take place this summer. The band will play ten shows as they come to the end of their The Book Of Souls World Tour.
The UK leg kicks off in Aberdeen on August 6 and concludes in London on August 21. The London show will be professionally filmed and recorded for an upcoming CD/DVD release. For that occassion, for the first time ever, Iron Maiden will perform two full sets in one night.

Iron Maiden founder Steve Harris said:
“Everything in the Maiden camp has been so full on these last five years or so that we haven't travelled around the UK to play for our home fans for almost that long. We are especially looking forward to the London show for which we've prepared a set of songs we haven't played in a long time... or ever! It's gonna be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for everyone because we'll play two sets in one night for the first, and last time ever. Some of the songs will also never be brought back afterwards. You don't want to miss this one!"

Iron Maiden's 2016 UK arena dates are:

Aberdeen AECC P&J Arena - August 6
Glasgow, SECC – August 7
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena – August 9
Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena – August 10
Nottingham, Trent Arena – August 12
Manchester, MEN Arena – August 14
Birmingham, NIA – August 16
Cardiff, CIA – August 17
Belfast, Odyssey – August 19
London, O2 Arena – August 21

Tickets go on sale on April 4 at 10am. For more details and to buy Iron Maiden tickets, check out Gigwise Gig Tickets.

Back