The most idiotic movie you ever saw

Some one on netflix recently with Bruce Willis as a corrupt mayor or cop, I can't remember, and a guy from Entourage was the main character. It was so shit I had to turn it off.

This is one of them.

I watched “Unschuld und Verlangen” (“Clèves”) (ARTE TV). It may not be the dumbest movie ever, but I quickly found it pointless and boring and only kept watching to see what T-shirts the metalhead of the plot would wear next. I think he was in the end the poor tragic loser in the story.

I watched “Unschuld und Verlangen” (“Clèves”) (ARTE TV). It may not be the dumbest movie ever, but I quickly found it pointless and boring and only kept watching to see what T-shirts the metalhead of the plot would wear next. I think he was in the end the poor tragic loser in the story.
Do you know the "Nasen"-Filme from the 1980s? :nuts: Thomas Gottschalk & Mike Krüger. Many people would call them idiotic, but I love them :nuts:

Ever seen Lethal Tender? REALLY bad collection of Hollywood action movie stereotypes. Lacks any real star, packed with cringey cliches.

Plot is about a gang/terror group trying to poison all the water supplies in some city - probably LA but I can't remember now. They have a female technical whiz called Sparky who has a conscience and turns against them. Mostly set in a vast water treatment works.

Features a villain who has a habit of popping up everywhere with guns blazing, even though he should have been killed several times previously.

Definitely B movie territory.

I can’t think of anything I’ve watched from start to finish. Most of the times the BS detector activates within 10 minutes and I just stop watching.

I remember having watched 10 seconds of a local movie when I was kid. A bearded naked man crying in the posture of a newborn.
Next day it was a scandal in newspapers everybody trashing this film, how on earth it made the vetting process and all that. That must be the most idiotic movie I experienced.
But I don’t remember the title.

Back