The Future Past Tour 2024

Yes, you're right! Sad to say - not good news. I'm wondering where they will play between Santiago and Sao Paulo - 7 days long gap. Maybe some other locations in Brazil?
Yet Megadeth have 3 consecutive nights at Movistar Arena next month 30,000+ tickets sold? Why can't Maiden make it happen yet a band like Megadeth can? Make it make sense.

Yet Megadeth have 3 consecutive nights at Movistar Arena next month 30,000+ tickets sold? Why can't Maiden make it happen yet a band like Megadeth can? Make it make sense.
Because Maiden have almost 120k sold for two stadium shows. They are not playing in the same division.

Maiden would have no trouble selling out any stadium they played in Argentina always have and always will. Seems like a BS excuse to blame the economy when other bands can freely play there.
I thought we were talking about Chile.

But regarding Argentina surely it's up to the promoter.

Maiden would have no trouble selling out any stadium they played in Argentina always have and always will. Seems like a BS excuse to blame the economy when other bands can freely play there.

Maiden's record in Argentina is 50k in 2013, and it wasn't sold out. Since then, the only show to sell out was the 2019 one.
With the situation going on, probably the promoters don't want to invest too much in Maiden.

Guess it's no surprise Argentina is not happening. It should've been announced ages ago.

Maiden's record in Argentina is 50k in 2013, and it wasn't sold out. Since then, the only show to sell out was the 2019 one.
With the situation going on, probably the promoters don't want to invest too much in Maiden.

Guess it's no surprise Argentina is not happening. It should've been announced ages ago.
So, what will they do with a 7-day-long gap? Maybe Uruguay or (and) 3rd show in Sao Paulo?

The most likely explanation is that the promoters cannot afford to book Maiden, given the current economic situation in Argentina.

The most likely explanation is that the promoters cannot afford to book Maiden, given the current economic situation in Argentina.
Unfortunately you're probably right. Around a decade ago, I did a work exchange in Buenos Aires. After, I spent five weeks travelling across Argentina. It's such a beautiful country. Before WWI, it was one of the wealthiest nations in the world. It's been bled dry by a century of corruption and mismanagement. Truly a shame.

Back