The Future Past Tour 2024

Yeah hopefully!

AMOAD is one that really deserved to get a release imo. Also a bit sad that there was nothing from the World Piece tour.
No video, but fortunately there's an excellent soundboard recording from one of the Stockholm shows in 2006 with the full album played, rather than the "Matter of the Beast" setlist they were going to give us with the Donington 2007 show they recorded for release.

No video, but fortunately there's an excellent soundboard recording from one of the Stockholm shows in 2006 with the full album played, rather than the "Matter of the Beast" setlist they were going to give us with the Donington 2007 show they recorded for release.
Yes that Stockholm soundboard recording is great for sure

There's a rip now with all the tracks
Thanks for sharing.

A few things: Adrian's DOFP solo is so much better live (no ''hollow'' middle part; if only the mix wasn't muddy), Janick is only with his white Strat, and they will probably change Wasted Years backdrop next year with the new tour poster.

It's interesting because when they released Stratego's video last year, they dropped the song from the set - but I doubt that will happen next year with any of these 5 songs. Only CIPWM, 1% chance.

Edit: I really like the coloration of the stage. It shines. The screens also add up. It's perfect for Maiden's imagery and looks a lot of fun. This one for example looks so good in video (the tower is also there):

adrian.png

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

A few things: Adrian's DOFP solo is so much better live (no ''hollow'' middle part; if only the mix wasn't muddy), Janick is only with his white Strat, and they will probably change Wasted Years backdrop next year with the new tour poster.

It's interesting because when they released Stratego's video last year, they dropped the song from the set - but I doubt that will happen next year with any of these 5 songs. Only CIPWM, 1% chance.

Edit: I really like the coloration of the stage. The screens also add up. It's perfect for Maiden's imagery and looks a lot of fun. This one for example looks so good in video (the tower is also there):

View attachment 32434
The stage-set in general really shines in this footage.

Back