The Future Past Tour 2024

Honestly, it'd be cool if they would have Paul DiAnno guesting for that. I know it'll never happen for many different reasons (health issues etc.), but how cool would that be.
I enjoy Prodigal Son when listening to the album but no offense intended I think it would be a snore live.

And considering that every tour now could be their last there’s a bunch of other unplayed songs I’d rather hear considering the limited playlist space (Starblind! Montsegur!)

The second Melbourne show was very good. In this channel you can find good footage. Maan, Hell On Earth is such a highlight live.

I really wish Adrian to use some of his licks he's playing now for his solos on the next album. Some of them remind me of his playing on Bruce's solo albums.

I enjoy Prodigal Son when listening to the album but no offense intended I think it would be a snore live.

And considering that every tour now could be their last there’s a bunch of other unplayed songs I’d rather hear considering the limited playlist space (Starblind! Montsegur!)
Ok for "Montségur", but "Starblind" would be even more boring live than "Blood On The World's Hands" in my opinion (and that says a lot).

Brazilian maiden fan accounts on instagram are claiming that the first official reference to the band's 50th anniversary has been made.

They said the official website has been updated on this part:

Can anyone confirm this part has actually been updated?

Brazilian maiden fan accounts on instagram are claiming that the first official reference to the band's 50th anniversary has been made.

50 years have passed just to update 'the band page'

Strangely, they seem to be embracing the "legacy act" in this description, which is different to what they said/claimed of themselves in the past.

I haven’t visited their website for quite some time, but I think that bit is definitely different to the previous hagiography by the same journalist/Rod’s cycling mate/head of the band’s Fan Club.

It still contains the same error about the band visiting South America in 1991 though. :facepalm:

Strangely, they seem to be embracing the "legacy act" in this description, which is different to what they said/claimed of themselves in the past.
Well, if the band continues beyond 2024 it is most likely going to be as a legacy act. They're probably going to stop with the "it's all about the new music to keep us fresh" line once it's clear they don't intend on going back into the studio again.

Back