The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that the stage setup will be something really suprising and hope that it will somehow strong reflect the theme of past and future.
Somewhere On Tour with added new updated flair and stuff like that..

Would love to see Eddie come out with some kind of futuristic light sabre, looking mostly like cyborg Eddie, but with a touch of samurai Eddie.

View attachment 23711
I think Bruce might use a light sabre rather than Cyborg Eddie.
On one hand I'd love to see Samurai Eddie and Cyborg Eddie being fused into one single Eddie (kinda like the Future Past tour poster). That would be neat!

And on the other hand. Samurai VS Cyborg on stage.....? Yes please!
We should see the fight!

If they use a fusion of the 2 Eddies (like on the tour poster), it will only be for the big Eddie. It would be so cool, but I hope to be only Samurai Eddie (because this is still the new album tour and we must have it), although it would be strange to see it in a futuristic stage.

The walk-on Eddies will be 2 separate (like this year) - SIASL/Cyborg Eddie (appears during Stranger In A Strange Land, Heaven Can Wait like in '86 or Wasted Years) and Samurai Eddie (appears during the instrumental sections of The Time Machine, Writing On The Wall, Hell On Earth, Senjutsu ofc or why not for the empty middle part of Days Of Future Past).
I hope that the stage setup will be something really suprising and hope that it will somehow strong reflect the theme of past and future.
Somewhere On Tour with added new updated flair and stuff like that..
Future - the futuristic stage set (plus some Japanese towers or Nicko's drum kit to represent Senjutsu), Senjutsu songs.
Past - the modern futuristic stage set (again, like in 1986), SIT songs.

There's no way they will use the shape of the stage from 1986. I think the new stage will be better.

You know what classic song would be interesting to see in terms of theatrics.

Hallowed Be Thy Name!

Because you know, during BoS tour Bruce had short rope with little noose that he played with around his neck, hitting the drums etc.

Now during LotB tour they had long rope hanging from ceiling and Bruce had his little "cage".

So I wonder, would they make it even more elaborate this time - maybe actual gallows pole or would they go back to basic setting.

But it seems Bruce loves these little theatrics and sure loves to play with them.

Joking aside, I'm surprised they allow the rope they have now, it wouldn't take much for that to "work", Bruce has slipped on stage before, if he slipped with that around his neck it could be disastrous

Joking aside, I'm surprised they allow the rope they have now, it wouldn't take much for that to "work", Bruce has slipped on stage before, if he slipped with that around his neck it could be disastrous
Everything on stage have some kind of safety permit. Most probably that rope have a weak link on top and it will break under small weight.

You know what classic song would be interesting to see in terms of theatrics.

Hallowed Be Thy Name!
I don't think the props for it from the last two tours will be used again (given the stage and theme of the tour). I personally want to see some great backdrop with Hallowed Eddie (not the 1993 live single cover) and with background for the first time, because this song and Fear Of The Dark didn't have many backdrops with Eddie over the years. Maybe an artwork similar to the one used for the 2017 tour merch shirt for the song would be cool.
The ''cloud backdrop'' used for it during LOTB tour was great imo.

Btw, LOTB and TBOS tours introduced some welcome changed backdrops for Number Of The Beast and Run To The Hills.

I think Bruce might use a light sabre rather than Cyborg Eddie.

We should see the fight!

If they use a fusion of the 2 Eddies (like on the tour poster), it will only be for the big Eddie. It would be so cool, but I hope to be only Samurai Eddie (because this is still the new album tour and we must have it), although it would be strange to see it in a futuristic stage.

The walk-on Eddies will be 2 separate (like this year) - SIASL/Cyborg Eddie (appears during Stranger In A Strange Land, Heaven Can Wait like in '86 or Wasted Years) and Samurai Eddie (appears during the instrumental sections of The Time Machine, Writing On The Wall, Hell On Earth, Senjutsu ofc or why not for the empty middle part of Days Of Future Past).

Future - the futuristic stage set (plus some Japanese towers or Nicko's drum kit to represent Senjutsu), Senjutsu songs.
Past - the modern futuristic stage set (again, like in 1986), SIT songs.

There's no way they will use the shape of the stage from 1986. I think the new stage will be better.
Hell yea! Bruce could cut Eddies arm or head off! I'd really like to see the fusion Eddie/stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back