The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the old classics, wasn't there an interview with one of the band members (maybe before TBOS tour) in which he said that they are kind of bored playing 2MTM on every tour or I remembered wrong?
I think The Prisoner has a better chance since Bruce wants to do it live again (SIASL and ROTAM too).

Also, they no longer play RTTH on album tours.

In any case, they have to make room for deep cut/s or a Reunion song (like they did for TBOS tour) by not playing 1 or 2 of the all time classics.

Tickets all secured for the O2 :clap:

Really fancy getting some tickets for the Krakow gig as i'd love to go and see the opening night of this tour, just feel like more dates might be announced.

I did that for the DOD tour ( I think), bought tickets for Aarhus. Then they announced an American tour first, d'oh! Ended up selling the Aarhus tickets as it was too awkward to get to and expensive when you got there.

EDIT: think it was more likely AMOLAD, only did the one DOD show as I'd been away 3 times on the GMETID tour.

Last edited:
Having relocated back to southern Sweden, I am keeping my fingers crossed for them having a round at Royal Arena in Copenhagen. It was excellent during the Legacy of the Beast 2018 leg, and it's a painless distance from where I am at the moment.

I did that for the DOD tour ( I think), bought tickets for Aarhus. Then they announced an American tour first, d'oh! Ended up selling the Aarhus tickets as it was too awkward to get to and expensive when you got there.

EDIT: think it was more likely AMOLAD, only did the one DOD show as I'd been away 3 times on the GMETID tour.

Yeah, that happened on the AMOLAD tour mate. :)

You can always try Antwerp if Amsterdam is sold out. :cheers:
I can indeed try but Amsterdam seemed a nicer location for me and my girlfriend and it was more convenient for us with work to go to Amsterdam instead of Antwerp.

So I just hope it's not sold out before Thursday. But I think I'll be good if I just get there at 10!

Last edited:
I think it was kinda weird that they didn't announce more shows, but they promised more shows so we can only wait for now.
I can so see and hope that there will be show in Finland next year. Im pretty sure that it will happen.
Same here. If it´s doable (Helsinki) and not in Tampere I might consider it too.

I can indeed try but Amsterdam seemed a nicer location for me and my girlfriend and it was more convenient for us with work to go to Amsterdam instead of Antwerp.

So I just hope it's not sold out before Thursday. But I think I'll be good if I just get there at 10!

It won’t be sold out with a Fan Club presale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back