The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fuckin Boss ! Now all the Nicko moaners need to suck it up and owe a HUGE apology to the Man
This. So. Much.
Independently of what happened to him which no one apart from his circle knew, people just pointed out he was not playing as before. Which he wasn't same way Adrian fucked up several times on solos. You cant deny that and it doesn't mean people cannot be sympathetic now that they know and how he was able to achieve it which is totally mind blowing but doesn't erase that he wasn't perform as before.

Also there a big difference in being a Fan and a Fan Boy ;)
Bullshit. Don't apologize in their name. Several forum members here were already hyping up this Lazarus guy. I couldn't believe it. Search for Nicko McBrain on YouTube. Check out the videos. It was excessive. Both online and IRL people were already eulogizing him, and without even knowing what the man was going/has been through. It was and still is a weird obsession. Fuck them.

totally makes sense. because when he played SiaSL last year with his ''restaurant'' band he played great as always.

and yes, for those who sh*t the guy all those months, this message from nicko himself is specially for you.

I hope this shuts the "replace Nicko" crowd up for good. The fact that he's been playing as well as he has after a stroke in JANUARY is nothing short of a miracle. People speculated about wrist, shoulder, and back injuries, or artistic choices, but a stroke? Not even a thought or theory about that. THAT'S how amazing his dedication and recovery has been. Clearly, if they're still touring with him as he RECOVERS FROM A STROKE, they are not going to replace him and change the lineup.

This. So. Much.

Bullshit. Don't apologize in their name. Several forum members here were already hyping up this Lazarus guy. I couldn't believe it. Search for Nicko McBrain on YouTube. Check out the videos. It was excessive. Both online and IRL people were already eulogizing him, and without even knowing what the man was going/has been through. It's was and still is a weird obsession. Fuck them.
I'm not apologising anyone I was just stating that independently of reasons the performance was not the same.

Also to me if ANY of the Maiden boys cannot keep up or is no longer present it's the end of Band. This is my POV on it. The collective is too strong and united to be able to continue as they were if one of them cannot anymore. This is why I left home at 3am and travel to go take a took a plane and went to another country to see them and just didn't went 3 days later again because I could not find tickets.

This. So. Much.

Bullshit. Don't apologize in their name. Several forum members here were already hyping up this Lazarus guy. I couldn't believe it. Search for Nicko McBrain on YouTube. Check out the videos. It was excessive. Both online and IRL people were already eulogizing him, and without even knowing what the man was going/has been through. It was and still is a weird obsession. Fuck them.
THIS. The current Iron Maiden lineup should and will be the last one they ever have.

Nicko is irreplaceable at this point. Let Joe Lazarus have his own career doing what he wants to do with his own bands.

I was admittedly wondering why it seemed like Nicko's dexterity had regressed since I saw Maiden last October. I figured it had to be a health thing, as many had alluded to here. Either way, I love the guy's drumming and was just worried about him.

Nicko is the man. I hope he keeps healing up. He's a true hero.

I hope this shuts the "replace Nicko" crowd up for good. The fact that he's been playing as well as he has after a stroke in JANUARY is nothing short of a miracle. People speculated about wrist, shoulder, and back injuries, or artistic choices, but a stroke? Not even a thought or theory about that. THAT'S how amazing his dedication and recovery has been. Clearly, if they're still touring with him as he RECOVERS FROM A STROKE, they are not going to replace him and change the lineup.
THIS. The current Iron Maiden lineup should and will be the last one they ever have.

Nicko is irreplaceable at this point. Let Joe Lazarus have his own career doing what he wants to do with his own bands.
I honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

Also to me if ANY of the Maiden boys cannot keep up or is no longer present it's the end of Band. This is my POV on it. The collective is too strong and united to be able to continue as they were if one of them cannot anymore.
100% on the same page with you on this. I can't even imagine what the stage would look like with one of them missing.

Massive respect to Nicko. He is a legend and he loves the band so much! I hope he will fully recover. The fact that he is sharing this message now and not before the tour shows what a great man he is. No one can replace him! Just listen to his performance from a couple of the days ago. :notworthy:
We love you, Nick! Take care. All the best. <3

nicko in action.png

I'm glad Nicko is healing up and given what happened it's miraculous he's on tour at all.

To the fanboys using this to score points against those who dared question their precious Maiden before we knew the full details: fuck you. Sincerely.

LOL what a sap

I guess I'm of the opinion that using a man's mortality to score points on an internet forum is distasteful. If that makes me a sap so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back