The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up to any UK fans, there are a number of resale tickets (seated and standing) now available for the 2nd night at the O2 on the official O2 website, they must have been put up quite recently because there were none at all available this morning.

Still looking for the Flying V tho. I guess the options for a fixed bridge are very limited in the setlist, but that would be a nice touch.
I think there are only 4 candidates. Time Machine, Prisoner, FOTD and Iron Maiden.

H usually gets more advetourus with guitars later during the tour.

Tour program (credits: here)

Cool.
There are a few mistakes in that H section. For example, both white maple-necked drop-D jacksons are prototype. One is the first one and the other, he actually plays is the sister guitar to the stolen Jackson from 2008. The Les Paul is not a Classic, but a custom. The reliced reverse headstock guitar is also missing from Dave's page.

Btw... "1x Hot Dog Van..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Yax
I think there are only 4 candidates. Time Machine, Prisoner, FOTD and Iron Maiden.

H usually gets more advetourus with guitars later during the tour.
Indeed. Maybe The Trooper as well, he used the LP Custom on that one back in 2017 I guess.

Sounds like a super-powered soda, like it's X times the sugar and/or caffeine. "Wut you doin' drinkin' that wussy Coca-Cola there, Lad. Here's a REAL fizzy drink for ya!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back