The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened during Iron Maiden? Janick was suddenly lying on the floor and Eddie's helmet fell off. Did they actually fight? Bruce picked the helmet up and tried it on, I was sure he was gonna try it on Steve as well. I wish he had.

I don't understand. For months this forum told me that Maiden won't play Caught Somewhere in Time because Bruce can't sing it anymore. Up the Irons?
Likely chain of events: They were going to open with... Wrathchild, and then Bruce or his girlfriend came over here, right before rehearsals and Bruce went into " Maidenfans... Fans... Maidenfans... Ha! I'll show them. Can't sing Somewhere in Time? Too old? Too Tory Just you wait"

Up the Maidenfans?

I think tonight is gonna be great. The band has had two days off, gotten some rest and are hopefully full of energy.

We also get the first event shirt of the tour. Viking-theme as always, but it's quite nice and I will get my third shirt of the tour. Price is 45 euro.
How do you know about that? Is it online somewhere?

Wasn't it a thing where they were selling the event shirts on the website for a few hours after the show?
24 hours I believe, but not before the last show of whatever region the shirt is for. This one should be available after Sweden Rock.

I was one of those saying this, and I’ve eaten my hat after seeing the live videos. The man is a freak of nature. His singing so far on CSIT has been better than 86-87 by some margin.
Yeah Bruce really stepped it up, somehow. I was expecting him to struggle through it but he's doing more than fine instead. Really it's a bit of a strange reversal of what I expected; I figured Nicko would be able to relatively gracefully compensate for his age while Bruce just kind of goes for it with varying results but instead it's the opposite and for the first time ever Nicko actually sounds old in his playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back