The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have been away camping for a few days. What have I missed? Is it true that Nicko is oversimplifying his drumming? Have the mistakes from the opening night been rectified? Is Bruce’s new outfit to blame for him not running (made in Brussels if that is the case)?

Thanks for your help and enjoy the tour. In 5 weeks time I would have had my double dose of Maiden!

I dont know could Bruce handle Hallowed anymore in this stage, it is not easy song to sing. Fear is much easier and more popular within causal audience. So I dont see too much connection between those two songs for rotation.
He sounds like shit on Trooper because it's in the encore again, but that didn't stop them from playing it.

So, I have been away camping for a few days. What have I missed? Is it true that Nicko is oversimplifying his drumming? Have the mistakes from the opening night been rectified? Is Bruce’s new outfit to blame for him not running (made in Brussels if that is the case)?

Thanks for your help and enjoy the tour. In 5 weeks time I would have had my double dose of Maiden!
Lazarus is behind the kit, Futureal replaced DOTC, Bruce confirmed a new album in august!

I wish they played The Parchment instead of DOTC, but I'm not going to complain.
Agreed. DOTC is fine musically, but I feel like Bruce doesn't have the energy level on it that he does on the two tracks that follow. Maybe it's the register he's singing in.

Some of the American audiences will flip: no Hallowed, NOTB, and RTTH :D
I'm American and I'm just fine with that. I'm sick to death of that album; the only song from it I ever care to hear live is COTD. Piece of Mind is a much stronger album, as are the three that immediately follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back