The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
a28a29133ee51445cdf6030e1818d6b84bf837e0_2_375x500.jpeg

Will there be a spoiler free thread? I don't mind knowing the setlist but would like to avoid any pictures or videos of the stage
I'm afraid not. We do ask everyone to try to keep tour material to the tour thread as much as possible, bit it's close to impossible to guarantee a spoiler free thread

Yep, Paris was my first ever bootleg from that tour. I have all the essential and best possible videos from the whole tour.
There are 15 more minutes from Gothenburg, November 15, 1986. It is a different camera than the one that filmed the entire concert. C Snippets from different songs. You may know it, but many do not as the 15 minutes have never been on youtube.
In retrospect, it feels sad that the same person filmed 30 minutes from W.A.S.P and didn't save all the battery for Maiden.

Will there be a spoiler free thread? I don't mind knowing the setlist but would like to avoid any pictures or videos of the stage

We did that a few years ago, the thread was stillborn.

Sorry, they played 5 regularly, played Loneliness once then dropped it. I don't believe Sea of Madness is seriously under consideration for this tour, nor should it be. CSIT will be hard enough for Bruce to sing.
If Bruce was able to sing Aces High and Where Eagles Dare on last tour, he should be able to handle CSIT especially if it’s the opening song.

I'm a fan of Maiden posting the setlist as each song is played. It eliminates the constant back-and-forth edits and fake setlists on websites like setlist.fm.

Though it's hilarious that for once in our lives a setlist featuring ATG is not going to be fake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back