The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please! more than this! this tour is the a bit unknown for me didnt know about the balls thrown at the crowd
I think we can and should talk about the older stage sets somewhere else here.
I've been interested and fascinated (of Maidens 80's stages) ever since saw LAD-video and SIASL-msuicvideo in my childhood and as I didn't see them live in 1986/87 then I have only seen some of the most known live-bootlegs (audience and all possible proshot) from the tour. Only some books, booklets and usual photographs provide some insight to the stage. Too bad they never filmed or released full-length show from this tour..as it was expensive and they had just released LAD etc.

Just a small question to the people on-site! What other merchandise have they got apart from the shirts?

I've been interested and fascinated (of Maidens 80's stages) ever since saw LAD-video and SIASL-msuicvideo in my childhood and as I didn't see them live in 1986/87 then I have only seen some of the most known live-bootlegs (audience and all possible proshot) from the tour. Only some books, booklets and usual photographs provide some insight to the stage. Too bad they never filmed or released full-length show from this tour..as it was expensive and they had just released LAD etc.

I had a paris bootleg. but you cant figure out how is the stage

Im so hyped but also sad they won't come to Greece. If anyone catches any show I hope you have fun, it will probably be one of the best tours, live every moment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back