The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 shows announced. Expect shows before Tampere, one between Tampere and Bergen, one between Krakow and Zürich (possibly Hellfest), additional gig in Dortmund or Frankfurt and one between Munich and Wacken.

So between five and maybe eight more shows, depending on how early they start and if Wacken is the last show.

26 shows announced. Expect shows before Tampere, one between Tampere and Bergen, one between Krakow and Zürich (possibly Hellfest), additional gig in Dortmund or Frankfurt and one between Munich and Wacken.

So between five and maybe eight more shows, depending on how early they start and if Wacken is the last show.

I wonder how they'll fit Balkans and Centrale/Eastern Europe in this tight schedule.

I wonder how they'll fit Balkans and Centrale/Eastern Europe in this tight schedule.
Sadly I think they won't fit Balkans at all. Greece has some chance, besides that Prague/Vienna/Bratislava and Budapest are more reasonable decision than coming back to Zagreb/Belgrade/Sofia.

France too, either Hellfest or Paris.

I expect Maiden to return at the places Bruce said see you somewhere on tour/in time or something along the lines. So Rock in Rio, Graspop, Copenhell, Zurich, Lisbon

I'll keep that in mind. What's Munich look like for you?

All joking apart, the actual reason why I'm tending towards Leipzig is because it's on a weekend and I don't know how my teaching schedule will be next semester. If I'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays, then Dortmund and Munich would be fine options, but it's impossible for me to know at this point. I already know that I will take a week off earlier in July for professional reasons, which very fortunately gives me the possibility to go to the London gigs - but this also means I can't take another week off during the semester.

All joking apart, the actual reason why I'm tending towards Leipzig is because it's on a weekend and I don't know how my teaching schedule will be next semester. If I'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays, then Dortmund and Munich would be fine options, but it's impossible for me to know at this point. I already know that I will take a week off earlier in July for professional reasons, which very fortunately gives me the possibility to go to the London gigs - but this also means I can't take another week off during the semester.
Are you the student or the professor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back