The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have to be glad he took care of his voice, but he doesn't have to react (inappropriately) to something like that in the heat of the moment.
Apparently, he has never prepared what he would do if someone in the audience disturbed his performance, just as you would think about what you want to look like beforehand, how you want to use your space on stage etc.

There's also the fact Bruce has (and we have video evidence of this, thanks to the internet) previously performed to crowds setting off flares with relatively little issue. It'd be one thing if this was the first time he ran into the problem, but it's been a staple every time they've performed in Greece to varying levels of comment from him. Now he has a problem to the point he has a heated singer moment on stage? I don't buy it. I think he just wanted something to get upset about.

There's also the fact Bruce has (and we have video evidence of this, thanks to the internet) previously performed to crowds setting off flares...
It depends on the way the wind blows. If it blows away from the stage, he is fine with it. However, if it blows directly at the stage... We get the *insert country* cunt incidents.

IIRC, there were flare issues during both recorded shows for En Vivo during Running Free. But, during the Santiago show, Bruce found a smoke free pocket far on the stage left. However, in Argentina, he didn't and stopped singing.

And this could be one one of the main reasons why En Vivo audio is from Chile and not Argentina (video is from both of the shows, plus some random ones, like Florida).

Boys and girls,if they tour in 2024 and they go to Mexico,South america or Usa im trying to see them,ive got more chsnces to go at mexico i have a friend there. If someone have any info i will apreciate beacuse i have to place in advance days off and holidays to go.

I don’t blame Bruce having a rant about flares. They are dangerous and PROHIBITED!

Anyone who thinks they being full on metal and cool because they sneak in a few flares and set them off are just grade A bell ends.

Luckily I’d doesn’t happen in the uk as if someone pulled a flare out near me they would be told to put it away. Any reaction to the latter would end in said person receiving a beating and their gig ending early!

I don’t blame Bruce having a rant about flares. They are dangerous and PROHIBITED!

Anyone who thinks they being full on metal and cool because they sneak in a few flares and set them off are just grade A bell ends.

Luckily I’d doesn’t happen in the uk as if someone pulled a flare out near me they would be told to put it away. Any reaction to the latter would end in said person receiving a beating and their gig ending early!
Exactly, they’re dangerous for crowd members, security and band alike.

He makes his living out of being able to have good breathing, not surprised he kick off when some idiot/c**t forces him to breathe in smoke (from any source). Didn’t his dad die of lung cancer or some other lung disease? Prob makes him even angrier about being forced to breathe it in when he’s trying to do his job.

There’s nothing metal about waving round flares or forcing others to breathe in your carcinogens whilst they’re simply trying to do their job or enjoy a concert. I would be well pissed off if someone did either whilst I’m trying to enjoy a concert and my response would make Bruce’s response look like an official press release from Buckingham Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back