The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running Free sounded pretty cool in the 80s when Nicko was using it as a drum solo spot and maybe Donington '92 when it served as the premiere performance of the ultimate Iron Maiden lineup, but it really is one of those numbers that should've been left in the 90s.

When I joined this chat and everybody is posting No More Lies I thought that they are playing it tonight at Wacken as suprise :D

Anyway, maybe they dont allowed live stream because of potential bad performance of some band members so they can do some mixing in replay stream after few days.

When I joined this chat and everybody is posting No More Lies I thought that they are playing it tonight at Wacken as suprise :D

Anyway, maybe they dont allowed live stream because of potential bad performance of some band members so they can do some mixing in replay stream after few days.
Sounds just like the thing Maiden are known for... Oh wait.

I like how the years go by and the mixes keep getting worse. What the fuck was 2016 recorded on? A toilet? Because it sounds like it's echoing inside the bowl.

I like how the years go by and the mixes keep getting worse. What the fuck was 2016 recorded on? A toilet? Because it sounds like it's echoing inside the bowl.
Yeah, this isn't that fun. Hard panning, pump compression etc. My covid ears aren't doing me any favors either. My Kemper amp sounds so weird compared to a few days ago.

I wondered why they skipped Maiden England 2014 before realising that is was on Rock am Ring and not Wacken.

Every time I'm remembered of how damn great the music video for Speed of Light is, I get giddy and smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back