1​
Sweden
1​
1​
UK
1​
1​

UpTheIrons said:
Speaking of Wikipedia, i'm under the impression that this was my friends doing because he put me onto it, has anyone seen the rather ambiguous fact on the Steve Harris trivia section, it's been there about 6 months now.
"Given that Harris had been the centre of attention in Maiden's early gigs the addition of Bruce Dickinson to the band's line-up originally caused small scuffles between the two as they both wanted to be at the centre of the stage. Bruce mentioned in The Early Days documentary that Harris occasionally elbowed him away, and he returned the favour by causing Harris to trip on his extra-long microphone stand".
This one?

Terrible results from the U.S , just terrible. Maiden should do less live shows there and instead visit the places where people actually care for them...

How is no.4 a terrible result? It's the highest chart position they've ever had there...  :huh:

The increase over AMOLD is insignificant and considering that they toured there , the number of copies the album sold is pathetic, to say the least. Not tha i expected anything better from americans....

johnglen said:
The increase over AMOLD is insignificant and considering that they toured there , the number of copies the album sold is pathetic, to say the least. Not tha i expected anything better from americans....

We're talking about the first week, aren't we? Nearly 62 000 copies is a lot for one week.

johnglen said:
How can nearly 62,000 album sales be pathetic?? And what is wrong with people from the U.S? Why have you got a problem with them/ it's a big, diverse country full of people with different tastes, be it metal, country, Rn'B, dance, classical etc etc. To get an album even in the top 10 without much (if any) airplay is an accomplishment. If Maiden had mainstream attention and airtime they would be even bigger.
And no Johnglen I'm not from the US nor am I a brainwashed moron who likes to spew hate but hey everyone has their opinion which is how it should be. just puzzles me how someone can take the time to register on a site for fans of Iron Maiden and then use it to slate the band?????

Updated my last post :)

Wow, this is really grand!

Babo 91 said:
13 countries where new album is number one according to the sun
I don't really trust The Sun. It has bad reputation where I come from lol. :p

Back