The Concert Thread

That's not such a bad plan, actually. I've just found out that Katatonia are playing in Manchester on exactly the same day as the Newcastle PL date :mad:

Yeah, honestly the more that I think about it, I'm likely gonna have to pass, myself. I'm just anxious to get out there and see live music again.

Probably going to a festival next month. Two shows in two days, smaller city/festival, two Serbian bands that I wanna see and might also stay for Yngwie Malmsteen if my friends pressure me enough. Also, I am vaccinated but will wear a mask there anyway.

If this goes well, I'll go to another festival in July, also two shows in two days, one of them being Sabaton.

It is so fabulous to see this thread active again.
I have a Wacken ticket. Doubt I'll go as last I checked Id have to quarantine for 10 days so fuck that.

Bought tickets for the Download Festival event pilot that they're doing with the UK government in a couple of weeks. It's going to be very emotional, it'll be my first experience of live music since 13th March 2020. I absolutely can't wait.

1622571452734.png

Back