13/06 Download Festival
16/04 Sepultura, Cardiff
27/04 Iron Maiden & Alter Bridge, Gothenburg
25/07 Iron Maiden & Within Temptation, Barcelona

05/10 Helloween, London
05/12 Epica, London
18/12 Nightwish, London

:(

Cellar Darling again. Predictable and weak.
You chatted above about the guy missing the gig due to injury, I was at a festival and Fear Factory came on, I used to like them back in the day and absolutely loved Replica, proper soundtrack to an era of life. When it came on I made a dash for the pit and got headbutted straight away, nose busted, mish over.
At the same festival we were watchin the Crue, sun shinin, I had raw vodka in a water bottle. Some topless, sweaty Polish chap asked for a drink, thought it was water and squeezed the bottle all over his face. He was in much pain, eyes full of booze. Days supply of vod gone. I stared at him for a second and grabbed his head and licked him clean.
What a day.

Cellar Darling again. Predictable and weak.
They're a very great band. A lot of great people like them. They've done tremendous things in such a short time, nobody has achieved more than them. Ask anybody they'll tell you.

I was at a festival and Fear Factory came on, I used to like them back in the day and absolutely loved Replica, proper soundtrack to an era of life. When it came on I made a dash for the pit and got headbutted straight away, nose busted, mish over.
At the same festival we were watchin the Crue, sun shinin, I had raw vodka in a water bottle. Some topless, sweaty Polish chap asked for a drink, thought it was water and squeezed the bottle all over his face. He was in much pain, eyes full of booze. Days supply of vod gone. I stared at him for a second and grabbed his head and licked him clean.
What a day.
It would not be a good idea to lick someone clean at the moment. God knows what you could get! :eek:

Was it Sonisphere 2010 by any chance? Iron Maiden and Rammstein were the headliners. Fear Factory and Motley Crue were also on the bill.

Last edited:
I was there too, but didn't watch Terrorvision.

The following year the Big Four played on the Friday. The crowd was particularly rough during Megadave and I went down with a bunch of people on top of me. When I was picked up I had trouble putting weight on one of my knees and it was painful every time I was shoved that weekend. I must have twisted my knee when I went down. It still causes me problems today. :(

I was there too, but didn't watch Terrorvision.

The following year the Big Four played on the Friday. The crowd was particularly rough during Megadave and I went down with a bunch of people on top of me. When I was picked up I had trouble putting weight on one of my knees and it was painful every time I was shoved that weekend. I must have twisted my knee when I went down. It still causes me problems today. :(
Yoga solves all, get on it baby.

Sepultura/Sacred Reich postponed their tour
Frank Marino's Mahogany Rush canceled his tour
Worst of all...Candlemass show in Houston (first show in US in about a decade) CANCELED!

No, the line-up is terrible. They're rolling most of it over to 2021 with an extra day of bands on the second and third stages.

Yes.

Ozzy and Priest in Novemeber. It will be though, and it's also already been postponed 2 or 3 already.:lol: Also, I had WASP tickets for October which was only cancelled last week.

Yep, Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets in October (which had already been postponed from May) and Genesis in November :(

I doubt I'll be seeing a gig until 2021

Does anyone actually have any tickets for concerts that haven't been cancelled as yet?
Sepultura/Sacred Reich was supposedly rescheduled but the venue here says the dates have not been confirmed & Sepultura's website no longer lists ANY US dates. Without an official cancelation announcement, I can't get a refund.

Been trying for weeks to get a refund for rescheduled James Taylor/Jackson Browne show...

Back