"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so amazing Foro! I don't think I need to tell you to have a good time. You'll have a super great time!

If the album leaks, we won't be able to discuss any of it. I would like to remind all of you of a conversation between me and LooseCannon who is an admin for those of you who don't know:
I have a question about something from the rules thread about leaks and spoilers:
While the Moderation Team at Maidenfans.com understands that in the digital age, leaks will travel fast and quickly, we are insisting that no links be hosted on or distributed through this website. This includes, but is not limited to:

-Links to direct downloads of leaked files
-Links to YouTube or other streaming services hosting files that have been leaked
-Offers to provide a link or the files themselves
-Reviews of leaked content before the date of official release
If the album leaks and we start giving our opinions on the songs, wouldn't we be considered to be reviewers of the album and therefore, wouldn't we be reviewing leaked content?

Yes, so don't do it.

Yep, good for you Foro. Once in a lifetime chance to do something like that. Hope you are also a good reviewer.:okok:

Something about official stuff leaking before it's actually out. In this case, very likely Speed of Light lyrics before the official single drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back