"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe it's been a little over a week since the announcement. I hate to be impatient - up until a week ago we weren't even sure when the album was going to be out - but am dying for at least small slivers of more information. The next two months of waiting are going to be amusingly torturous!

I still can't believe it's been a little over a week since the announcement. I hate to be impatient - up until a week ago we weren't even sure when the album was going to be out - but am dying for at least small slivers of more information. The next two months of waiting are going to be amusingly torturous!

Being sick and in bed fot quite a few days already,I kind of hate the lack of incoming info.This just sucks.Right now I am going through TFF edited album version I compliled back in the day.Taking a few minutes off the album really creates a much higher energy level.

Last edited:
Being sick and in bed fot quite a few days already,I kind of hate the lack of incoming info.This just sucks.Right now I am going through TFF edited album version I compliled back in the day.Taking a few minutes off the album really creates a much higher energy level.
What did you edit off exactly?

Shit?? Sign Of The Cross, Blood Brothers, No More Lies, For the Greater Good Of God, When The Wild Wind Blows are all masterpieces... Nothing Iron Maiden has done is shit... even The X Factor and Virtual XI are great...
I was joking :) and I'm glad you reacted. I LOVE his songs more than I could say.

I love the songs of The Final Frontier... I hate it when they edit a song for the purpose of playing it on the radio... Now the thought of editing those great songs is inconcievable and absurd...

I love the songs of The Final Frontier... I hate it when they edit a song for the purpose of playing it on the radio... Now the thought of editing those great songs is inconcievable and absurd...

Well, it is a free world ain't it?! I did it for me, it is not that I forced anyone listen to the songs.

Certainly not ! The only Maiden songs I would edit are The Angel and the Gambler (already done) and Don't Look through the Eyes of a Stranger.
And I'd rather edit Run to the Hills (to get rid of the chorus at the end) than Starblind.

Reactions: Gk1
I edit most albums I listen to. But TFF was one of the few that I liked from start to finish, without any changes. It was that perfect. Unlike previous one, which only had 5 or 6 listenable songs.

Last edited:
I edit most albums I listen to. But TFF was one of the few that I liked from start to finish, without any changes. It was that perfect. Unlike previous album, which only had 5 or 6 listenable songs.

Fair enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back