Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know if this has come up before but, any news or chatter reguarding tour/album is worth sharing. I read an article stating some promotors in Brazil are "negotiating with iron maiden" for shows in November of 2015. If this has been posted previously, my bad. Thought some may find this of interest....

Well I don't know if this has come up before but, any news or chatter reguarding tour/album is worth sharing. I read an article stating some promotors in Brazil are "negotiating with iron maiden" for shows in November of 2015. If this has been posted previously, my bad. Thought some may find this of interest....
Source?

That homepage is a mess. Whereabouts was the article?

To be fair, I don't remember hearing anything specifically about Brazil, although it fits in with what's been said before (can't remember who said it) about Maiden touring South America and the States.

I consider that likely, given that we're in the second half of February and we still haven't heard any official statements.

Also, I renamed this thread to distinguish it from the proper upcoming album thread that will be opened once we have official information.

If this ends up being an album release followed by a tour to support it, this might be something to consider. The AMOLAD tour started a little over a month after the album came out so if the new tour starts in mid August, we could be looking at around mid July for a release. Then again, the BNW tour started almost right after the album came out.

I know it's not realistic but I hope the album comes out before the USA tour. I'll want to see the new songs live and I have a feeling the album tour will be my only chance for that.

I think it's a good possibility that the album will come out in July or August before they do any touring. It's hard to say for sure though since they've kind of gone back and forth on that.

I think it's unlikely because the timing of the TFF album/tour really worked in their favor. I expect them to more or less do the same thing this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back