Steve Harris

What's the meaning of this phrase on Steve's Shirt seen in some pics of tours?
trying to get a message across?
This issue must have been discussed again but I can not find the answer..please help!

This issue must have been discussed again but I can not find the answer..please help!

It doesn't mean anything on it's own, but it's supposed to sound like "Well I'll be fucked" said in an Irish accent.

It doesn't mean anything on it's own, but it's supposed to sound like "Well I'll be fucked" said in an Irish accent.
Somewhere I probably read it wrong or I thought he had a dispute with a court ....
but I probably misunderstood..that is probably not the case!

Why fuck harris? did he do something ?! it's probably ironic ... he made fun of it !!

It's just meant as a joke about accents, that some words sound like different words when said in a different accent

It's just meant as a joke about accents, that some words sound like different words when said in a different accent

Are you sure it is not about the possible consequences of a vaccine passport being introduced before next year’s tour? :D

Just kidding, just kidding…

How long is it going to take Steve to realise that Well I'll Be Fooked isn't funny any more? He's been wearing that for over a decade now.

It was indeed! It won't be the last, and next time I'll the songs better!
They're fun. I've seen them a few times, and the atmosphere is great.

Unfortunately my financial situation does not allow me to travel .... although I would like it for my psychology! I live in the countryside in a village in Greece! It is quiet! But a lot of loneliness! you can not do many things here. Just be close to nature. and drink beers!

Are there people who cry when they leave a maiden concert? I was just leaving, I was really moved by an emotion!

Could it be a hint about an upcoming 18th Iron Maiden studio album :bigsmile:?

Are there people who cry when they leave a maiden concert? I was just leaving, I was really moved by an emotion!

I have "moments" during a show. Normally when Blood Brothers is playing. The last few times I saw them play this, Bruce had something to say regarding a recent tragedy - and he used the song as a message and anthem. I was a blubbering wreck on these occasions. Always moves me.

Unfortunately I use a translator. I can not know what the maiden have said in their interviews ... I only learn through the songs ...

Back