Somewhere in Time

Yeah, I really do. And it took me quite some time to appreciate it (this is starting to parallel our Attila Csihar conversation :lol:). When I found Maiden in 1987 it was Bruce's stuff I first heard obviously, and I was slightly taken aback when I heard the first two. And even when I'd first got used to and then learned to love the Di'anno era, there was a period I was convinced that Iron Maiden had all the good songs and Killers just the leftovers, and it was only later that Killers suddenly clicked. i don't know how to explain it, it was similar with the Sabbat (UK) albums - had them for years, kinda liked them but wasn't really so much into them, then saw the East Berlin live VHS and suddenly heard them in an entirely new way.

And, funnily enough, while, if I have to name my one single favourite album, it would probably be Seventh Son, it's the first two that don't include a song I dislike; Heaven Can Wait and Can I Play With Madness give me cringes.

You haven't provided any evidence to support your claim that "it" is real, but whatever.

Though how does one even go about changing the username? Is that a mod thing?

Well, I can accept that @Operations666 has his reasons for believing what he does. If he wants to share those reasons and discuss why he believes that, there's a thread for that...and it ain't this one.

And if he doesn't, we can respect that he has his own life choices to make.

it got me into Maiden, into metal and generally into music..... I'll never forget listening to it on my sony Walkman.... what a powerful album... flipped to side b of the tape to hear TLOTLDR and what a melody. Still my favorite album in music and one I consider perfect.

Back