Seventh Daughter?

A

Anonymous

As seen on the IMBB in a thread about the IMC:

Just read the story of Seventh Son and completely misses the point that the seventh son was female

This piece of wisdom was brought to us by a certain IMBB member called TheEvilThatIDo. They have all the brains over there! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] This guy for real?!

Just found it on the IMBB, and I think he is actually serious. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The whole thread's hilarious though....

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Afraid to Shoot Strangers means that he afraid to shoot people that he don't know...
The Aftermath talks about the aftermath...
I don't know anymore...[/quote]

The IMC does come in for a bit of praise, so you should be happy, Mav.

Well, I'd be happy not to see such stupidity blatantly spread like this. Some of them who read the IMC obviously don't understand a word I write... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, Iron Maiden is about... Iron Maiden [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

cAN SOMEOne plzzz tell meh lkie teh almsot tru meanings and thinking behind the afriad to shoot strangers song from iron miaden!?!?! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] What si so scari bout shoting som1 u dont even know [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] i think is funny!

aah, damit, I'll never be as good as Perun to imitate prats [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Everything you need to no, Im not sure yet? Could always try and contact the person

Have fun, mate [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

At least he didn't suggest bringing the Seventh Daughter Of The Seventh Daughter To the Slaughter...

...that is something I would do.  B)

Back